[Name Change] No More Witch Hunts!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Please Remove Delasia as GM

Post by Wombat »

Boo hoo! I've been insulted! ;)
Attachments
TMW_Screenshot_4.jpg
TMW_Screenshot_4.jpg (147.19 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Current character is "Abolish".
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Post by baseballboy »

wombat where is all ur armor???
:P
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

I'm changing the name of this thread. I think Delasia may of had good intentions, however I don't agree with her versions of "honor" and "respect". I've played next to (or on top of) Delasia's character for about a month in the skull room before she decided to flip out an attempt to provoke a ban on me when I never said anything cross to her until she tried to force her views on how the game should be played on me. This is old news and I think she can be a GM, but there really does need to be a reevaluation of the game rules so that the GMs can't perform any more witchhunts on other characters. I do believe that sugarcorgit was subjected to a witchhunt.
Delasia
Novice
Novice

Post by Delasia »

Wombat wrote:Sugarcorgit may of admitted it just to get back into the game because Delasia claimed that sugar wasn't remorseful about it. I probably would admit to things I didn't do if that would solve the problem. Thus the problem with burning witches.

Now you are questioning the validity of Katzes post..... Sugar admitted to Katze that she said those things, and that she was wrong.

If you read the entire thread about why she was banned.
It was:
1) denial of the event
2)another players confirmation of abuse and subsequent feeling of spurning
3) Sugars changing of story [lying]
4) Sugars previous history of intolerance

I stand by my decision.
I will not apologize for trying to protect the viability of TMW
Last edited by Delasia on 17 Jul 2009, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.."if all you keep in your toolbox is a hammer, then the only way YOU can fix things is pound it"..
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [Name Change] No More Witch Hunts!

Post by Wombat »

Wombat wrote:This I am uncertain of Goku. It could've actually happened or Len could've used another server, created a "sugarcorgit" character and had that character insult "Sunsun". When the GMs investigated, "Sunsun" could've claimed they got their feelings hurt. It is very easy to claim someone insulted you. I've got my own server and I can make up a list of characters in the official game to insult me and cause the same sort of mischief.

Sugarcorgit may of admitted it just to get back into the game because Delasia claimed that sugar wasn't remorseful about it. I probably would admit to things I didn't do if that would solve the problem. Thus the problem with burning witches.
I'd admit to something too if that'd get you off my back. This is why you shouldn't be burning witches.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Delasia wrote:
Wombat wrote:Sugarcorgit may of admitted it just to get back into the game because Delasia claimed that sugar wasn't remorseful about it. I probably would admit to things I didn't do if that would solve the problem. Thus the problem with burning witches.

Now you are questioning the validity of Katzes post..... Sugar admitted to Katze that she said those things, and that she was wrong.

If you read the entire thread about why she was banned.
It was:
1) denial of the event
2)another players confirmation of abuse and subsequent feeling of spurning
3) Sugars changing of story [lying]
4) Sugars previous history of intolerance

I stand by my decision.
I will not apologize for trying to protect the viability of TMW
Read the entire thread.
1) The event that got her banned was bullshit.
2) The player's confirmation of abuse is easily fabricated as are their feelings of abuse
3) Lying isn't against the rules, especially about a poorly enforced rule (gross pig: really?)
4) Sugar also has a previous history of helping others more than any other player in the game. Obviously you could care less.

The fact remains that "abuse" is easily fabricated with images and a character crying about being abused. You chose to ban her for a week over getting ripped off by another character, which is what she thought had occurred. That is seriously fu.cked up. The rules must be changed if this is how you will enforce them.

About protecting the viability of TMW...wtf! You take yourself way too seriously. Maybe you shouldn't be a GM afterall?
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

Re: [Name Change] No More Witch Hunts!

Post by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] »

Well, well, well (3) ... and now here is the probable moment GMs nomination totally went on the "dark side" ...
This finally gave birth to ManaCentral and ManaSource, if I'm correct ...

[EDIT]
  • Re: Please Remove Delasia as GM morphed into [Name Change] No More Witch Hunts!
    Hey, dudes (and dudettes 8) ) ! That's exactly the idea ...

(At least I hope so : maybe it's not too late ... although ...)
ImageImage