Can I suggest something?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

confuciousnz
Novice
Novice

Can I suggest something?

Post by confuciousnz »

Hey guys. First time topic-creator, long time forum-ghost.

So anyway, right now I'm logged onto TMW ingame, and I've decided, "hey, I'm ~lvl40, why not learn that "aggro all monsters around me" spell".

(bullet points are make-or-breakers, I've been told, so here goes)

* user-generated content in the form of guides, tips, etc
So I've read through the guides I've been able to find (TMW wiki, and a nice topic on here), but I think it'd be useful if we had more user-generated content.
Zybez.net, a Runescape (gaha, not that MMO!) has some excellent guides on everything from the gods of runescape, to individual keys, battle, and so on.

I know TMW's currently still being developed, new content on it's way (riiight?) but we must realise that it's a real community, an active MMO with at least hundreds of players (was a bit sceptical about thousands). So some of us land hard on our feet, in newb form with no clothes on (eek). A newbie guide and guide progression to more complicated matters (magic, anyone?) would be helpful.

* maybe some wiki updates, less technical detailing (magic for update no1 please :D )

*a topic where people can ask questions, have feedback.
This topic would hopefully be a place users could ask for tips, quest help, etc. Experienced TMW-denizens could offer advice, personal stories of rags-to-riches, whatever's needed.
I realise that the wiki and Holy Mana Clan's walkthrough are pretty detailed on quest progression, but I expect that eventually that kind of plain-jane guide will be removed from the wiki, right? So a thread like this may be useful.
PS. thanks to whoever created the animation on HMC's walkthrough showing the entrances to the Bat Caves, but showing them on a map would be a LOT more helpful ><

I'm SO getting banned for this, or at least shunned in game, aren't I? :lol:
Feedback greatly appreciated. (loose) Change even better.
DragonM
Peon
Peon

Re: Can I suggest something?

Post by DragonM »

Hey im DragoonMule.
Many ideas are in my mind that i would like to tell:
Like new cities!Ppl will loove playing when a new city would came and play more!I know even the place if ive been asked where to put the city like in east of hurnscald(go straight ahead)and you see a construction worker who says that the dock isnt created!They could make one,and new quests and new items and new drops!Like there could be a lot of monsters like sea slimes or creating monsters like Giant Crabs,and the city would be covered with sand!Or another city at underground,west of lake cave,there would stand a great entrace made of earth and 2 guards on it,then there would give other quests(like making new weapons made crystal??)and the creatures would been new created like lake slime or nymph??There would be wizards too teaching new spells and telling that the city is covered by magic cause without it they wouldnt survive(like artificial sun and light)! :P Or another city east of snow fileds, you know the areas that have some grass spots??there would be a new city east.The more you go near to it the more grass and green will grow up and there would be ppl that are only in nature,they dont destroy or kill they could be elves!And like in the tales elves are bowmasters they could make a now bow??I would explode from happiness if even 1 of my ideas would come true! :P
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

DragonM wrote:Hey im DragoonMule.
Many ideas are in my mind that i would like to tell:
Like new cities!Ppl will loove playing when a new city would came and play more!I know even the place if ive been asked where to put the city like in east of hurnscald(go straight ahead)and you see a construction worker who says that the dock isnt created!They could make one,and new quests and new items and new drops!Like there could be a lot of monsters like sea slimes or creating monsters like Giant Crabs,and the city would be covered with sand!Or another city at underground,west of lake cave,there would stand a great entrace made of earth and 2 guards on it,then there would give other quests(like making new weapons made crystal??)and the creatures would been new created like lake slime or nymph??There would be wizards too teaching new spells and telling that the city is covered by magic cause without it they wouldnt survive(like artificial sun and light)! :P Or another city east of snow fileds, you know the areas that have some grass spots??there would be a new city east.The more you go near to it the more grass and green will grow up and there would be ppl that are only in nature,they dont destroy or kill they could be elves!And like in the tales elves are bowmasters they could make a now bow??I would explode from happiness if even 1 of my ideas would come true! :P
Eh, the only problem with this is that people have to make all this stuff. If you can help make it, then please submit it to the Content Development forum. Everyone would love for there to be endless content, but people have to make all of that stuff.
DragonM
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonM »

Ooh i should pain and draw new monsters??Im not good in painting :lol: !maybe tapion could help me to paint something like the ideas and monsters.He helped aethyra and maked a new hat!:D
DragonM
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonM »

I will work together with tapion drawing monsters and weapons firstly i hoppe...Its hard for me alone so i will ask him for help,i have some ideas how the elven bow,nymphs,and dryads,the underground city(the ones that i wrote for my idea) should look like.Tapion sended a request for a item that he drawed so he will know hot to send the picture!:D.