My suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

My suggestions

Post by Darkfangex »

Warriors and archers are getting the short ends of the stick called awsomeness , if they wear armor like archers and warriors should they cant cast magic , and , or probably spent all their points on dex , vit , str , agil , and luck

apparently lightning is "too cheap" simpl , even the odds add SKILLS , for now they should just get a skill bar , much like mp and i sould be dictated by 50%vitality 25%str 25%dex here are some good skills i think would be good

~~~~~~~ARCHERS~~~~~~~~~~
True aim - always hit
Tripple shot - 3 shots at 1 time
Charge shot - a charged shot that does doubble dmage
Hide - this will hide you from all enemies , attacking will reveal location and will need recasting to hide its so archers can do what they do best , attack from a distance

~~~~~~~~WARRIORS~~~~~~~~~
Breserk - 50% increase in attack , 50%increase in defence , accuracy lowered by 10% , at the cost of HP
Sucker punch - a always critical attack lol
(idk what to call this one) - healers are usually needed so why not make a skill that makes hp regen 50~100%faster like lum
Warriors Roar - a area affecting skill like itenplz but it scares all hostile monsters away , depending on level and str

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please dont criticize me , its just an idea , comments :P and critizations :evil: are welcome , feel free to tell me what i should add to the wacky list so far

i think the easiest one to do is tripple shot , true aim (because it can be like flar), sucker punch , and the idk one.
i really think this will even out the playing field so ppl wont say "thats so cheap! lightning kills are cheap!!" and so on hey its my idea tell me what you all think :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh and we need a cast stack system!!so if i cast flar 4 times i can get 40 shots or if i cast betsanc 2 times i get doubble defence , are you pickin up what i am laying down xD
Last edited by Darkfangex on 28 Jul 2009, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
Savi
Novice
Novice

Re: My suggestions

Post by Savi »

Those are great ideas and I would like to add to the archer one.
Archer would get true aim if they have the best arrows and the best bow.
Rapid fire would be useful, where you could shoot up to 5 arrows in succession.

Warriors could get a new weapon that gives the warrior HP regeneration each time a mob takes damage. It might not do as much damage as current items but the ability to draw health from the monster would be the trade off.
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

i would like to push for true aim because archers are not that accurate even with 99 dex at level 60 , if they used a seltzer with 99 dex it is very accurate , i am hoping true aim will be the first ones added :mrgreen:
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
allenborder
Peon
Peon

Post by allenborder »

Hello to all...
I am new here and my name is Allen Those are awesome ideas and I would also like to add to the archer one.
Thanks for great idea...
Coolkid 782
Novice
Novice

Post by Coolkid 782 »

Darkfangex wrote:Warriors Roar - a area affecting skill like itenplz but it scares all hostile monsters away , depending on level and str
Why would u want to scare away monsters if u need the xp? :roll:
Everything else is a good idea. :D
~coolkid 782 aka coolkid 782's junk shop