High turn over rate

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Amun
Novice
Novice

High turn over rate

Post by Amun »

I think the high turnover rate this game has in players needs to be addressed. Along time ago I remember one of the Dev's saying, "Who cares if people quit there will always be people to replace them." However, it starts becoming a drag when all the people you know on the game vanish bit by bit. Hell, I am even starting to miss my enemies xD!! Instead of not worrying about this because new faces will emerge, I think it would be better to devise a plan to help keep the familiar faces around.
The ManaBuzz
Stay informed with the latest Mana News.
No BS... but the truth might hurt.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: High turn over rate

Post by Black Don »

Amun wrote:I think the high turnover rate this game has in players needs to be addressed. Along time ago I remember one of the Dev's saying, "Who cares if people quit there will always be people to replace them." However, it starts becoming a drag when all the people you know on the game vanish bit by bit. Hell, I am even starting to miss my enemies xD!! Instead of not worrying about this because new faces will emerge, I think it would be better to devise a plan to help keep the familiar faces around.
Most of the people I see leave are trolls and find myself not wanting to do anything to keep them around. As for the rest of the non-trolls leaving all I can say is people move on in their life and no one can stop them from doing so.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad