Recover password system

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

_darkKnight_
Peon
Peon

Recover password system

Post by _darkKnight_ »

Today I forgot my passaword (I was a long time off and I forgot this), and I try a lot off passwords o login screen to enter in game. A good suggestion is to create a recover or reset password system. You need only users e-mail where server send the password when user request it. Any descent MMORPG have this. Why TMW doesn't have it?

And why this project don't put the server source on sourceforge. Maybe some users can help something in server code.
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

putting the server source up would be redundant, since the server that's being used is eathena, which is available elsewhere. and the scripts used are, infact, downloadable via cvs.
nym
Novice
Novice

Post by nym »

_darkKnight__: Currently we do not have a system such as what you are suggesting. But in the future when we migrate to our custom server we will be able to offer that service. So try and remember your password, or write it down on a piece of paper :)
YOU ARE READING THIS!
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

For now, If you lost your password you can email me or Elven to ask what is was.