[REQ] Item Bank Updates

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Cotillion
Novice
Novice

[REQ] Item Bank Updates

Post by Cotillion »

Please increase the inventory space in the item bank.
300 is to few. If you need a number 600 works.

Also please enable the @storage command to be user allowed. Yeah, I ask for the moon.

Please allow me to grant access to my bank to friends / clans. This option can be enabled from the players friends/foe list with a new setting. Yes, I want to allow the risk, but rarely take it.

Ideally, item banks would be tied to my personal store. Items in my bank i can select to 'sell' at a given price. Anyone would be allowed to view items for sale and purchase them for my set price. Only items i have selected for sale are available to be purchased.
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Re: [REQ] Item Bank Updates

Post by Jumpy »

+1 Cotillion between knives and hats and all items william storage is full
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
Cotillion
Novice
Novice

Post by Cotillion »

SpamMaster wrote:Bring back Cotillion's Shadows!
no
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Also please enable the @storage command to be user allowed. Yeah, I ask for the moon.
When the storage would be accessible to anyone at anytime it wouldn't make sense anymore to have it at all. Removing it and adding the capacity to the normal inventory would have the same effect.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Cotillion
Novice
Novice

Post by Cotillion »

Crush wrote:
When the storage would be accessible to anyone at anytime it wouldn't make sense anymore to have it at all. Removing it and adding the capacity to the normal inventory would have the same effect.
I was wanting to tie the Item Bank to a personal shop. thus the @storage could be used anywhere to put things in or take things our of storage. I'm sure i blundered this thought in the last part of my post.