Flower power

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.
Forum rules
This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums
Post Reply
User avatar
Len
Knight
Knight
Posts: 1479
Joined: 05 Feb 2007, 07:17
Location: Lurking in the shadows

Flower power

Post by Len » 24 Oct 2009, 08:52

I doubt you guys would go for this but

It might be interesting to get rid of the old flower monster and make a new one that's indistinguishable from the harvest flowers until you attack it (keeps people on their toes)
Image
Pixel Battalion
User avatar
SpamMaster
Peon
Peon
Posts: 79
Joined: 18 Sep 2009, 23:29
Location: Spammiland

Re: Flower power

Post by SpamMaster » 24 Oct 2009, 09:23

I've thought before there should be flower monsters (either new or replacement) that look like tile flowers, but they're monsters. And they're aggressive.


Spammy
Have a spamful evening, sir.
User avatar
Tahli
Novice
Novice
Posts: 109
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 12:30
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Re: Flower power

Post by Tahli » 29 Oct 2009, 12:57

SpamMaster wrote:I've thought before there should be flower monsters (either new or replacement) that look like tile flowers, but they're monsters. And they're aggressive.


Spammy
Well, there could be the flower monsters and other flowers that you can't attack and can't attack you. Like trees, or rocks and cactuses.
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Image
User avatar
Dark Lord
Novice
Novice
Posts: 312
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 11:05
Location: Earth

Re: Flower power

Post by Dark Lord » 29 Oct 2009, 14:16

Tahli wrote:
SpamMaster wrote:I've thought before there should be flower monsters (either new or replacement) that look like tile flowers, but they're monsters. And they're aggressive.


Spammy
Well, there could be the flower monsters and other flowers that you can't attack and can't attack you. Like trees, or rocks and cactuses.
There are things sorta like that already but they look like canola flowers lol
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
User avatar
drewtoma
Peon
Peon
Posts: 42
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 01:16
Location: Cape Cod, USA
Contact:

Re: Flower power

Post by drewtoma » 01 Nov 2009, 21:17

I like that but we could also have like a drop pit where it looks like normal tile grass but when you walk on top of it you die or something. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Dark Lord
Novice
Novice
Posts: 312
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 11:05
Location: Earth

Re: Flower power

Post by Dark Lord » 10 Nov 2009, 00:42

drewtoma wrote:I like that but we could also have like a drop pit where it looks like normal tile grass but when you walk on top of it you die or something. :mrgreen:
That's ridiculous. I mean wtf! Die from walking on grass??? Like it was a hole covered up?? THATS INSANE. And why do you do this smiley: :mrgreen: on every post
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
User avatar
Len
Knight
Knight
Posts: 1479
Joined: 05 Feb 2007, 07:17
Location: Lurking in the shadows

Re: Flower power

Post by Len » 10 Nov 2009, 05:29

Dark Lord wrote:
drewtoma wrote:I like that but we could also have like a drop pit where it looks like normal tile grass but when you walk on top of it you die or something. :mrgreen:
That's ridiculous. I mean wtf! Die from walking on grass??? Like it was a hole covered up?? THATS INSANE. And why do you do this smiley: :mrgreen: on every post
Under normal circumstances, yes a hidden auto death trap is bad idea... But it might be interesting in a mini game
Image
Pixel Battalion
User avatar
Dark Lord
Novice
Novice
Posts: 312
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 11:05
Location: Earth

Re: Flower power

Post by Dark Lord » 10 Nov 2009, 09:54

Len wrote:
Dark Lord wrote:
drewtoma wrote:I like that but we could also have like a drop pit where it looks like normal tile grass but when you walk on top of it you die or something. :mrgreen:
That's ridiculous. I mean wtf! Die from walking on grass??? Like it was a hole covered up?? THATS INSANE. And why do you do this smiley: :mrgreen: on every post
Under normal circumstances, yes a hidden auto death trap is bad idea... But it might be interesting in a mini game
As mini game, yes. Are we adding mini games to TMW?
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
User avatar
Booth
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 872
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 14:56
Location: Your mom's bed.

Re: Flower power

Post by Booth » 10 Nov 2009, 10:38

DarkLord, idk how you ever became a GM for any server unless it was your own...
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
User avatar
Dark Lord
Novice
Novice
Posts: 312
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 11:05
Location: Earth

Re: Flower power

Post by Dark Lord » 10 Nov 2009, 10:43

Booth wrote:DarkLord, idk how you ever became a GM for any server unless it was your own...
What is your problem, man :roll:
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
User avatar
Booth
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 872
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 14:56
Location: Your mom's bed.

Re: Flower power

Post by Booth » 10 Nov 2009, 10:47

I have too many to count. :D
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
User avatar
Dark Lord
Novice
Novice
Posts: 312
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 11:05
Location: Earth

Re: Flower power

Post by Dark Lord » 10 Nov 2009, 10:52

Booth wrote:I have too many to count. :D
;P
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Post Reply