Languages

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Tahli
Novice
Novice

Languages

Post by Tahli »

Now I don't mean to whine and complain, but alot of people speak other languages on the english server. The reasons I don't like people doing this; 1.even if no one was against it, if you want to speak another language, you go on the other language servers, 2.if people keep speaking other languages on the english serer, people will forget that it is for english speaking only and people don't like it when people speak foreign languages, it is quite annoying. 3.when people can't understand another language, they might think that they are on a foreign server and stop playing. (that's not bad it's just not fair if it happens to them because someone's breaking the rules) 4. it is actually really annoying when people keep speaking other languages, you're not supposed to do it, so don't do it. It'ss even worse rthat GMs don't do anyting about it, they do it! FRUSTRATING!!!
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Languages

Post by Crush »

• former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.