Hp on enemies

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Chaaalle
Peon
Peon

Hp on enemies

Post by Chaaalle »

enemies hp should stand somewhere like above now you have no clue how much damage you?ve have done!

please fix it
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

This is not a fix, and another thread was already opened about that. It is not right accoring to me to know the hp of your enemy, or you could plan strategies according to it. I'd like as someone suggested an indicator of the status of the monster, and it's how they did it in UO: something like injuried, near to death, or maybe a color bar or an icon to show status.
Chaaalle
Peon
Peon

Post by Chaaalle »

Elven Programmer wrote:This is not a fix, and another thread was already opened about that. It is not right accoring to me to know the hp of your enemy, or you could plan strategies according to it. I'd like as someone suggested an indicator of the status of the monster, and it's how they did it in UO: something like injuried, near to death, or maybe a color bar or an icon to show status.
I'd like as someone suggested an indicator of the status of the monster, and it's how they did it in UO: something like injuried, near to death, or maybe a color bar or an icon to show status

Sounds great ! :wink: