OH HELLS NO NO EF?FING WAY WTF THAT WAS THE MOST EFFINGLY...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

OH HELLS NO NO EF?FING WAY WTF THAT WAS THE MOST EFFINGLY...

Post by Darkfangex »

yea the title was exxagerating it but why i ask you why'ed you do it!?!?!?
self healing using inma was awsome , i see that its hard for mages to survive now when we are grouping up together , it sucks , whyed you do it man , lum is a crapps 4ss spell i dont want to be stuck using that, as a level 62 mage it is hard as crap on the sidewalk on a sunny day to survive when we max out on magic and only get about 35 vitality then we are already flawed because the things we need to be able to cast spells comes from monsters that we cannot kill because we will die , and killing a monster that carries ash and using flar against them dosent cut it, it dosent, please put back the spell to how it was , PLEASE inma was awsome as is untill ....... well yeah please put it back :P
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Re: OH HELLS NO NO EF?FING WAY WTF THAT WAS THE MOST EFFINGLY...

Post by The Scarlet Rhus »

[i]Enchilado's Book of Forum Etiquette[/i] wrote:12a: PROOFREAD YOUR POSTS!

~self-healing Instant Heal was a bug. It was never meant to be.
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw
Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Post by Kill3rZ »

yes, and you're just late to notice it. We already whined and screamed and cried over this when it happened (this is not really new). Better accept the reality. We will have a good self healing spell some day when next lvls of magic will be available, but inma as we know it ain't coming back. Really
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Remember, we've only released magic level 2/5. Have that match melee and ranged of level 90+ just won't happen. ;)
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

The Scarlet Rhus wrote: ~self-healing Instant Heal was a bug. It was never meant to be.
The Scarlet Rhus
But I liked that glitch :P
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?