fatigue system.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Rotonen wrote:Let's get back to this subject after we have a game instead of a pre-alpha tech demo graphics test platform..? :roll:
we got to make sure that the programmers of the new server platform keep all options open.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Pajarico wrote:
Rotonen wrote:Let's get back to this subject after we have a game instead of a pre-alpha tech demo graphics test platform..? :roll:
I don't see a problem with come across with this beforehand, this is the suggestion/feedback subforum
Exactly, designing systems when they can be implemented is too late. Someone could write a bit about this on the wiki.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

One answer to all your problems, a in-game warning system that tells the player how long he has been on, for example in my RO server, i have a script that allows you to controll a bunch of options, Show stats /blah blah, also showing the player how long he has been playing, so every 15-20 mins the NPC announces to ONLY that player that he has been playing for X minutes and should rest his/her eyes.