How long will it take before we have a GM?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Tengu

Post by Tengu »

There are many candidates, no time set for closing and only a minority of players vote.
Why, do not summon the players to vote (beginners), or at least participate in discussions.
I think the ideal would be: that could vote, all those with a certain level, which means playing time. Therefore, knowledge about the players and the rules of the World Mana.

until then, we only will have candidate and nothing of consensus.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Time

Post by Crush »

6. A person suggested has to collect at least 60 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
[...]
20. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate revieved by GHP and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.

...moved from GM Community Suggestions to Suggestions/Feedback and edited the thread title to be sane...
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Axalix
Novice
Novice

Re: How long will it take before we have a GM?

Post by Axalix »

I think it's time to close the poll regarding Tiana as it has reached 60+, >75%.