Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
#156266 by frostykitty
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:08 am
Is there a way to get on the German server for mana world , I noticed that it doesn't come up in the lists of servers you can play on , like for instance Brazil server is still there but the German is not , is it gone or still here
#156273 by neulingo
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 pm
I am a German speaker player, playing on the tmw classic server as the character roamingo. I hope to see you there someday soon. 8)

Ich bin active auf dem TMW Classic Server als Charakter roamingo.

Hoffentlich können wir uns dort, Charakter 2 Charakter treffen. Auch das Chatten auf Deutsch ist im Flüstern Kanal ok. 8)
:)
#156278 by WildX
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:54 pm
My opinion on this has always been that splitting our already small community among all possible languages is just going to create very small pockets of players that will eventually die out. The best way to build a good community is to remain international, on one server. If your English is not very good, you're definitely not alone. Nobody will judge you for it and if they do they're not deserving of your time.

Take your time on the English server as an opportunity to make international friends and learn a very useful language that you will eventually need in your life anyway.