The official server flamewar topic

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: The official server flamewar topic

Post by prsm »

Look who came back to whine!
Attachments
mine.gif
mine.gif (415.69 KiB) Viewed 34266 times
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Platyna wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 20:04 I can ban you, ban, ban, you got fired, ban, ban, fired, fired, ban, ban. Nope, boring. ;-)
I was literally the one who unbanned your main account.

TMW Team member

Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

WildX wrote: 19 Oct 2018, 13:25
Platyna wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 20:04 I can ban you, ban, ban, you got fired, ban, ban, fired, fired, ban, ban. Nope, boring. ;-)
I was literally the one who unbanned your main account.
I was talking about Prism, and do not expect gratitude, my account shouldn't have been banned in the first place - as I never broke any official rules, even TMWC ones. ;)
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

1: you spelled my name wrong
2: my job is not to entertain you, so if i bore you, get over it!
3: if you don't like your signature file, change it, quit whining!
4: you were banned for insults and advertising your now dead server.

also
5: Wildx was nicer to you then i would have been for unbanning you. Once
again you show your true dictatorship, by acting poorly and show how rude
you really are. That is what got you fired!

Prsm

ftr: sorry you arent supreme leader of a 2D game anymore, and the power that holds,
you don't get to act like Stalin anymore!
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

since you have the attention span of a moth to a flame ......
check the GM logs:

[2014-02-22 18:48:42] 009-1(53,34) Prsm(2102937) : @l platyna is in town, advertising her server, i have warned her against doing that
[2014-02-22 18:52:15] 009-1(58,37) Prsm(2102937) : @t platyna you cant talk about your server here
[2014-02-22 18:53:11] 009-1(58,37) Prsm(2102937) : @block Platyna 7d
[2014-02-22 18:53:44] 009-1(58,37) Prsm(2102937) : @ban 7d platyna
wafna
Peon
Peon

Post by wafna »

are people still playing the game? logged in now - 6 players online!!!! it used to be so full around Christmas with events and all. Is there a server where people actually play? do we have any stats? idk, but during Platyna's time it used to be quite full. If other servers cannot be mentioned here, is there any page where you can point me for stats? Thanks.
TheManaWorld
Peon
Peon

Post by TheManaWorld »

wafna wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 10:28 are people still playing the game? logged in now - 6 players online!!!! it used to be so full around Christmas with events and all. Is there a server where people actually play? do we have any stats? idk, but during Platyna's time it used to be quite full. If other servers cannot be mentioned here, is there any page where you can point me for stats? Thanks.
Welcome back Wafolon!
Not that empty sometimes we have more than 70 online players ! :D
let me be your ⛈️
playerone
Peon
Peon

Re: The Mana World is offline [FIXED]

Post by playerone »

Congratulations for such an excellent job repairing this failure, you showed that the project can live if you propose it and work together. Now I hope that you take out your torches and hoes and do justice, just erase any trace that remembers these unfortunate events. It was a pleasure to be part of this game, and all that chaos was my way of saying goodbye forever.

"I do not have the passion anymore and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away."
Kurt Cobain
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

Ahh after seeing such a chaos in logs I got idea only few persons can be behind it. Am I correct playerone == pateame? Still rather rude and unfriendly of you to say goodbye this way. Does not looks like "thanks for your unpaid work, guys". Or is it black hat ways of saying so?

p.s. to the date it has been virtually best "emergency responce" I've seen.
- Problems identified in a very compressed time frame.
- Adequate reaction & countermeasures.
- Quite verbose status update on what's going on.
- Nice evaluation of issues, impact and fixing all that.

So if someone mumbles something about Platyna... uhm lol I've seen how Platyna handled issues like this. Somehow I like this emergency responce much better than what Platyna could afford. So if things worked and bugs got fixed, everyone involved could be proud of that - its rare to see such an adequate and prompt reaction.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

t3st3r wrote: 31 Dec 2018, 03:26 So if someone mumbles something about Platyna... uhm lol I've seen how Platyna handled issues like this. Somehow I like this emergency responce much better than what Platyna could afford. So if things worked and bugs got fixed, everyone involved could be proud of that - its rare to see such an adequate and prompt reaction.
You are silly. I always dealt with security and system issues promptly, and what is the point of me hacking the server with 5 people online if I could hack and destroy it (as I knew all the bugs and weaknesses) it when there were 50? The difference between me and Stealing Committee is that I am not an abuser and I always was working for a common good.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

TheManaWorld wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 16:26
wafna wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 10:28 are people still playing the game? logged in now - 6 players online!!!! it used to be so full around Christmas with events and all. Is there a server where people actually play? do we have any stats? idk, but during Platyna's time it used to be quite full. If other servers cannot be mentioned here, is there any page where you can point me for stats? Thanks.
Welcome back Wafolon!
Not that empty sometimes we have more than 70 online players ! :D
Maybe in parallel reality where 2008 is current year again. ;)
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

It always makes me smile when Platyna posts, knowing that after all these years, it still irks her.

Knowing that her incompetence lost her all the power that she thinks everyone else covets.

Happy New Year Platyna, May the wounds fester for a long long time (if only because it makes me smile)!

Prsm
loofrewop
Peon
Peon

Post by loofrewop »

Karma? ohh please...
I pray for those who stay and waste their days playing, instead of learning, reading a good book, sharing in real life, doing things that leave their mark in their lives. Reaching level 99 or having GM powers is an obsession that ends when you realize that you can be the administrator of your own life, and be as powerful as your thoughts allow.

Blocking my accounts is a great privilege, freeing me from the chains of MMORPG addiction. That people see me as a traitor is a great honor if think differently and have criteria is my reward. I do not want to continue wasting years of my life waiting for a project based on theft to evolve. There's no creativity, no pixelart, no passion, just egocentricity involved.

PD: Ban this forum account too, It'll makes your empty soul happier!!

Best wishes for all!
XOXO
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

you pray! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I once thought of you to be good a person (if I can say that about someone I don't know).
I have since seen your true colors, your attack on the game was self serving and selfish!

You only care about your self.

You talk about reading books, sharing in real life. You judged us all! Not sure who gave you that right.
And after judging us you passed judgement. I am sorry that you could not allocate your time accordingly,
but how dare you pass judgement on the rest of us! I won't ban you from the forums, you have done
nothing that deserves that, I have banned you from the game ....... you earned that.

You don't know me nor do you no any of us, and I don't know you, but after your self serving actions I don't
want to get to know you. Life is way to short to spend it with sanctimonious arrogant fools, and you my "friend"
have earned that title after your actions!

and yes i believe in karma, your actions touched people, you made people step away from the holidays and
correct your exploit. Those people had better things to do. So please step away from the game, move on
to your next selfish venture! and if any ill will happens to you, smile and say to your self "yep, I earned that"!

Prsm
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

I'm glad the damage was fixed, especially in the prompt and professional way that it was handled. Even if the past violence and bad karma of data theft is a part of the big picture, I feel that more violence and destruction is not appropriate, and only leaves us all poorer for it. I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I hope better choices and success will come of it.