Teeth Whitening Tips - The Aussie Way

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Teeth Whitening Tips - The Aussie Way

Post by Speiros »

Being a lover of knowledge, and loving to share that knowledge, I thought it appropriate to share this link with you. Some of us have considered :D :mrgreen: whitening our teeth :mrgreen: :D , so this video shows how it is done down here in Australia...and just for the record, no, it isn't a mixture of kangaroo urine and wombat faeces. Mind you, I haven't tried that one yet.

Here's the vid link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQYzuQMTAAM

_

Let me help you understand pirate talk.
Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
WildX
Developer
Developer

Re: Teeth Whitening Tips - The Aussie Way

Post by WildX »

The spambot alert in my mind went off at seeing that title.

Anyway, my teeth are super white now. Thanks!

Ledmitz
Developer
Developer

Post by Ledmitz »

ROTFL... Dang ol' troll got me again.

Ledmitz = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Ardits = BoomBoom = KillerBee
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Post by Speiros »

WildX wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 17:38

The spambot alert in my mind went off at seeing that title.

Anyway, my teeth are super white now. Thanks!

LOL. Well, if you really want, I can sell you the paint. I didn't need that much of it.

_

Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros »

Ledmitz wrote: 25 Jan 2021, 16:20

ROTFL... Dang ol' troll got me again.

:lol:

_