The rest of my life awaits!

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
jackisverycool
Peon
Peon

The rest of my life awaits!

Post by jackisverycool »

Now as some of you may know, i chose my GCSE options around a month ago. Yesterday i spoke to one of my teachers, and i have been selected for the 3 topics i could pick!

Computer science
History
Geography

This is probably not gonna be seen, but thanks everyone on TMW for giving me something to think about other than my schoolwork!

Signed happily,
Jack
:D

WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: The rest of my life awaits!

Post by WildX »

Great choices. History was always my favourite, especially if you carry it to A-level it gets really interesting. Geography can be hit and miss depending on the school (very much like computer science) but they're definitely subjects that can hold my attention unlike maths etc.

TMW Team member

Kirina
Newly Registered User

Re: The rest of my life awaits!

Post by Kirina »

WildX wrote: 26 Mar 2021, 10:34

Great choices. History was always my favourite, especially if you carry it to A-level it gets really interesting. Geography can be hit and miss depending on the school (very much like computer science) but they're definitely subjects that can hold my attention unlike maths etc.

And i like maths, not really interested in history. In allwhatsapp mod subjects, math is my strong side, even better than english, lol.