The official server flamewar topic

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: The official server flamewar topic

Post by prsm »

sadly Platyna you are making a fool out of your self!

Everything you have accused others of, is your reflection!
You used this game to feed your ego, you used this game because it made you feel good.
You liked the power, not the game, and now that that power is gone .... you are wounded.

Seek help!

You have accused me of 6 things on your last post. Those are lies (which can be proven)
so you are delusional, seek help!

Something is not right in your head!

To all the others that read this forum, go back and reread Platynas post, just hers ... no one else's.
She changes her story often, blaming everyone, but the one person she should blame

Quit blaming others.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

oh, and you avoided my post again.

If people loved you, why didn't they follow you to your server?

Prsm
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I answered your dumb question despite it being dumb (or you having severe memory loss - how TMWC kept banning me to hide what happened from the community).
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Seek help! if you are banned how are you posting?

BTW, everyone that loved you, that appreciated your efforts, that valued your opinions,
that thought you did a great job ...... they went to your server!

Prsm

ftr- what part of my coding did you like the best? since you said i was good at it!
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Platyna wrote: 21 May 2019, 23:20 [...] or how TMWC kept banning me to hide what happened from the community.
You have been issued 2 board warnings. You were granted a free pass to post anything you want in this thread without being affected by forum rules. You can say anything here. Crush created this "safe space" for you. I have tried to keep it going since 2016 (I did try to close it once when I thought 5 years of this had been enough, when you came back with more to say the thread was re-opened for you). Your abuse has been spilling into other areas of the forums from Player Talk, to the Development sections and also through rude PMs. My leniency has come to an end. I don't deserve to be the forum admin if I don't put to an end to this special treatment of you now. You're clearly delusional, you see a world where anyone associated with TMW is your enemy even though the people you had issues with left years ago. This thread is becoming a sad display of your desperate obsession with this whole situation. It's a poor show for you and a poor show for me to allow you to continue to come back here. I feel like I am enabling a destructive behaviour and I worry for the mental health effect this is having on you and for the needless negativity that this entire thing brings to an otherwise happy community.

For those reasons, I am closing this thread and issuing a permanent ban on Platyna's account for continuing to ingnore board warnings and repeatedly trying to incite flamewars and directing abuse at various people including most recently Prsm, myself and generally many other valued members of the community which she has consistently abused in the past.

TMW Team member