The official server flamewar topic

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Locked
anytalP
Peon
Peon
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 11:16

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP » 07 Sep 2018, 21:26

So sad you did not mention I did not want to give power hungry developers extra powers, which was hurting you so bad. At least I did not do professional killing of the interesting project. ;-) In fact, I was preventing it since many years. And stop saying lies about stealing party sending me any emails, as nobody ever believed it. You can't fire your boss by stealing his property and running away, this is not firing, this is theft. And the fact I had to and still have to explain, is self explanatory. People with such morale cannot attract decent ones to work with them. That's why you are killing this project.
User avatar
prsm
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

Re: 9 players online

Post by prsm » 07 Sep 2018, 21:38

whats sad is how incompetent you were, and you just dont care. i went and checked the logs ....

here you say you will be gone for months.

[2012-01-01 17:21:32] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast Harass mrgrey to get your won cap. When I get seriously into my oncomming exams you will not see me till june. ;>

you were afk!

here are a few others i like (not)
[2011-12-31 20:51:32] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast Fuck you.

[2011-12-31 21:08:04] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast They all tells us that people die because of alkohol...
[2011-12-31 21:08:27] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast ...bot they never mention those people who were born because of alcohol...
[2011-12-31 21:11:22] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast Please, drink and drive,,,we have 7bln people on this Earth! We gotta something to do with it!

[2011-12-31 21:39:58] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast I hate you bastards so much.

and you asked for stuff all the time

[2013-01-18 23:52:00] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast And I have a special reward for a person who will pixel me a lab apron...
[2013-01-18 23:53:34] 009-1.gat(58,41) Platyna(2004123) : @broadcast I do hereby annource a special reward for a person who will pixel me a lab coat. ;)


i bet your drunk right now!

Thats why you got fired!

Have a nice day!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
anytalP
Peon
Peon
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 11:16

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP » 07 Sep 2018, 22:28

Well, still community preferred my broadcast jokes, during great events, than your, dandified, stiff and boring management. TMW used to have colours, slack and wit. ;-) Now this is just a bunch of sad people having power, they desired so much, over 9-12 players. People like strong, independent people who like to have fun not some fancy-pant kiddies. Many nice and promising projects were killed just because some programmers thought they are salt of the earth and everything depends just on them. I have prevented this once, which gave this project several great years, but failed second time due backstabbing deception. You people abused my trust, then you abused the trust of this community and this is a nasty personality trait which cannot be unloaded when not needed, so it affects your actions all the time and scares people away.
Last edited by anytalP on 07 Sep 2018, 22:37, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
gumi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 731
Joined: 19 May 2014, 19:18

Re: 9 players online

Post by gumi » 07 Sep 2018, 22:34

cool, another flame war

🍿 time for popcorn!

this is so much better than netflix
anytalP
Peon
Peon
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 11:16

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP » 07 Sep 2018, 22:38

gumi wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 22:34
cool, another flame war

🍿 time for popcorn!

this is so much better than netflix
Ah don't worry, soon they will delete this and ban me, however I have a lot disposable email addresses, more problems with time, but I will be coming back. ;-) You probably don't even have any idea who I am.
User avatar
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon
Posts: 15
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 00:12

Re: 9 players online

Post by Morgendorffer » 07 Sep 2018, 22:42

Zuzana if is really you, you really need to chill out, I know was hard, but you really need forgot that, is already on the past, besides.. You could take it with more calm and try to solve it in a more reasonable way, but we'll... Mostly of the cases take the hard and pointless way, just like you did.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
anytalP
Peon
Peon
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 11:16

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP » 07 Sep 2018, 22:48

Posts: 1
Joined: Today, 01:12
Contact: Contact Morgendorffer
Re: 9 players online
Unread post by Morgendorffer » 2 minutes ago
Make 10 more accounts telling me to calm down then maybe someone will believe. :-D (Despite the fact that I was always calmed down, people simply think you are angry if you do not end every sentence with a smiley instead of a period.)
Last edited by anytalP on 07 Sep 2018, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gumi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 731
Joined: 19 May 2014, 19:18

Re: 9 players online

Post by gumi » 07 Sep 2018, 22:49

anytalP wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 22:38
You probably don't even have any idea who I am.
oh but of course I do, the TMWC hidden forums is filled to the brim with archived Platyna flame wars

I could've easily hit the banhammer when I saw this new topic, but as you said you haven't done anything wrong yet so a ban isn't justified, and it's always nice to have a conversation with old friends

how's life been treating you? anything new lately?
anytalP
Peon
Peon
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 11:16

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP » 07 Sep 2018, 22:55

I am not your friend (or foe, yet) and do not patronize me kid - I could be your mother. :-) Thank you for sharing with me the idea that banning people on a web forum is easy. I don't know what you filled your conspiracy forums with, but I did not do flamewars, so my main account is banned for nothing and you will never find me breaking any rules (unless a retroactive rule was set just to ban me and those who agreed with me). I have a certain way of writing, it is called "correct-as-possible", and because of my age I do not do "yo m8, wat r u doin bro" stuff.
Last edited by anytalP on 07 Sep 2018, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon
Posts: 15
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 00:12

Re: 9 players online

Post by Morgendorffer » 07 Sep 2018, 22:55

Just end this, this kind of discussions are so pointless and kind of aggravating.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
anytalP
Peon
Peon
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 11:16

Re: 9 players online

Post by anytalP » 07 Sep 2018, 22:58

Morgendorffer wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 22:55
Just end this, this kind of discussions are so pointless and kind of aggravating.
You meant "triggering"? Oh my, people are talking about something that COULD BE TRIGGERING oh my! :-D This is why you loose players - your personalities are so flat that you need alter ego accounts to say what you have to say and you are politically correct and boring to tears.
User avatar
prsm
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

Re: 9 players online

Post by prsm » 07 Sep 2018, 22:59

Platyna you know who you sound like?

Donald Trump, he says everyone loves him and they think he is doing a good job also.

Quit your whining and move on!

Enjoy your great admin skills on themanaworld.net ....... ooops that's dead also

You were invited to join us, has an equal, you declined, saying you wanted all the power.

So who is the power hungry fool now.

Have a Great Day!
Prsm

ps. Gumi, popcorn is on me.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
User avatar
gumi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 731
Joined: 19 May 2014, 19:18

Re: 9 players online

Post by gumi » 07 Sep 2018, 23:00

anytalP wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 22:55
I am not your friend (or foe, yet) and do not patronize me kid
wow, that's kind of harsh, I meant it as "friends of TMW" and just wanted to say Hi, no patronizing intended.

If you don't want to talk that's okay, I'll just abstain.

Have a nice day
User avatar
prsm
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

Re: 9 players online

Post by prsm » 07 Sep 2018, 23:01

Platyna, have you been drinking?
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
User avatar
Morgendorffer
Peon
Peon
Posts: 15
Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 00:12

Re: 9 players online

Post by Morgendorffer » 07 Sep 2018, 23:04

anytalP wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 22:58
Morgendorffer wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 22:55
Just end this, this kind of discussions are so pointless and kind of aggravating.
You meant "triggering"? Oh my, people are talking about something that COULD BE TRIGGERING oh my! :-D This is why you loose players - your personalities are so flat that you need alter ego accounts to say what you have to say and you are politically correct and boring to tears.
Sad, you still don't understand, but it's okay, live with that bitter on your mouth kitty, have a good day/night.
Spoiler:
. Be silent doesn't always means I'm depressed, is just enjoy the silence from a world who never be silent.
Locked