The Twilight Saga is AWESOME!!!

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

The Twilight Saga is AWESOME!!!

Post by Tahli »

Has anyone read the twilight saga books? If not, you should. They're great and hard to put down. I'm up to the last book called Breaking Dawn. The last one's a bit twisted though.
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Almighty Raisin
Peon
Peon

Re: The Twilight Saga is AWESOME!!!

Post by Almighty Raisin »

No, they are all dumb.

~A.R.

Twilight: Poisoning the minds of young girls everywhere since 2004
"Now I'm dead meat."
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Oh, c'mon. How can a book poison minds? Young girls, my mind's fine and I'm only 10! Well it's probably not fine but it was a bit out there before I started reading the books. Anyway, what's so bad about Twilight? A little bit of violence but seriously, every 10 year-old girl has seen that violence in some other movie or book. (Accept for mah friend, she's not allowed to watch anything. There are probably some PGs her parents turned down!) So mah point is that if the books can even poison minds, the girls are askin for it. Well I wasn't but the books are entertaining so I don't give a sh!t.
Funneh signature bah the way.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight, fairies do (so they are fairies not vampires)
Pixel Battalion
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Len wrote:vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight, fairies do (so they are fairies not vampires)
Meh, by watching the movies you get to see Taylor Lautner and Rob Pattinson with their shirts off so I'm sold. Nah, j/k but They're not too bad. :lol: Anyway, these vamps do and I've never heard of a fairy that sparkles in the sunlight. Also, they must be HUGE fairies.
Almighty Raisin
Peon
Peon

This is stupid... the Twilight "saga" is the worst series I've ever read! Oh wait, I stopped after the first (revolting) book. Never mind. The point is, it can be summarised like this:

"Ugly girl suddenly finds that EVERYBODY LOVES HER including this UBER SEXY SPARKLY VAMPIRE and they KILL SOME WEIRDOS and GET MARRIED and **** and have a kid called RENESMEE or some **** which is just a contraction of "Esme" and "Renee" anyway, and these ****heads called the VOLTURI for some reason come try KILL HER, then turn and leave (how lame) and they all live happily ever after and Renesmee marries her beloved Jakie."

~A.R.
"Now I'm dead meat."
Rianail
Peon
Peon

Post by Rianail »

well that is one way of summarizing it for someone who hasn't read the books... its a wonderful series that is more of a love story than a fantasy about vampires living in a human world. again, this is just one of those things that people think is cool to not like just because everyone like it (conformists conforming). to sum it all up, if you dont like love stories then dont read them but that doesnt mean you have to say they are the worst books ever...
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I did not watched it, since even its ads are looking boring and repulsing pulp for the people who will swallow it like young pelicans.

Regards.
Almighty Raisin
Peon
Peon

+1 Platyna ^^

~A.R.
"Now I'm dead meat."
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Can't say i'm a fan, haven't read the books, but when the first movie came out I did end up watching it on dvd one night and it was actually pretty good.

Also for the idiots trying to act cool like Enchilado aka Spam Master aka AR aka Mr. Cigarette, there's a reason the Twilight Saga is very popular. The majority of people like it, but like everything there's a small few who don't, and well you aren't normal so I wouldn't expect you to fit in
Almighty Raisin
Peon
Peon

How did you know I was Mr Cigarette!?

~A.R.
"Now I'm dead meat."
Brice de Nice

Post by Brice de Nice »

[EDIT]
Last edited by Brice de Nice on 23 Nov 2009, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
John P
Warrior
Warrior

Post by John P »

It is pulp.

It is Nora Roberts in disguise.

Strong, attractive, young yet mature man falls in love with a girl not for her looks but for her mind.
Only in this case, he is strong, etc. because he is a vampire, and he likes her mind because he can't read it like others.

He's built to be a bad-boy, but he rebels against his other cool friends because he is an individual.

Only read first half of first book, though. Perfect for girls.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Anyway, after five beers I love anything on the TV or cinema.

Regards.
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Almighty Raisin wrote:This is stupid... the Twilight "saga" is the worst series I've ever read! Oh wait, I stopped after the first (revolting) book. Never mind. The point is, it can be summarised like this:

"Ugly girl suddenly finds that EVERYBODY LOVES HER including this UBER SEXY SPARKLY VAMPIRE and they KILL SOME WEIRDOS and GET MARRIED and **** and have a kid called RENESMEE or some **** which is just a contraction of "Esme" and "Renee" anyway, and these ****heads called the VOLTURI for some reason come try KILL HER, then turn and leave (how lame) and they all live happily ever after and Renesmee marries her beloved Jakie."

~A.R.
STFU if you stopped reading the first book, how do you know what happens in all the other ones? TWILIGHT FAN! (It's actually quite good, you know nothing just stfu, noob)

BTW, She's not ugly she's kinda cute :P
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?