worst night ever

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
wack118
Peon
Peon

worst night ever

Post by wack118 »

okie so i am an air cadet in Canada for those of you who do not know what that is its a military funded program for ages 12 to 19 where we learn about the military and air force as well as respect leadership citizenship survival and many other important things to create a better youth withing Canada. so at any rate i was on my way home from cadets tonight keeping in mind its -49 degrees celcius which is approx -50.8 Fahrenheit. my cars heater is broken so its a very cold ride anywhere but anyways i am driving out of the parking lot and my car feels weird it keeps pulling towards the passenger side. i try to compensate for about a block or two but then it starts feeling lumpy and weird while i drive. so i pull over to the side of the road get out of the car and walk to front passenger side and see that my tire is completely flat no air whatsoever. and i think to myself i have two options break out the jack right now jack up car adn put on the spare donut tire till i can figure out whats wrong with this one or i can limp the car the 3 more blocks to the gas station with and air pump and try to refill the damn thing. so being the genius that i am i decide screw this its too cold ill drive it to gas station. horrible horrible idea!!! by the time i get to the gas station i have successfully popped off the bead and half stripped the tire off my rim. great hey just great! so i think well two choices try to put tire back on or put on the donut i of course take harder choice and try to fix the tire myself. now i don't know much about cars really i can fill it up with gas, check my fluids, and change my oil, and switch a tire. so i figure with the fact that my spare is buried in my secret compartment in my trunk under half my and my gf's wardrobe thats in my trunk along with all my carpentry attire that that will make it longer to change than fix. WRONG!!! so not remembering that u never jack ur car up from the underside of the bumper i spend 20 mins trying to figure out this cast iron minus 49 degree jack that i have never even used before with no gloves or mitts to speak of i cant even use my sleeves because I'm wearing a bomber styled leather jacket that at this point is frozen solid. so i fight with that for 20 mins or so till i figure out how it works i attempt to jack the car from underside of the bumper after about ten mins of trying that i realize its just lifting my bumper not my car!!!!! by this time my hands are burning like crazy and freezing to the jack and I'm ripping of skin fun fun so i move the jack and finally get it in a spot meant to jack from so great I'm in business now i jack up the car which with my craptasticly setup jack took me for freaking ever OMG so i get my tire off the ground and i figure ok well lets get it back on the rim. ok so i never thought about the fact that my tire was -49 deg so its as hard as a rock doesn't want to move or flex or band or nothing so i struggle and struggle till i finally manage to get the darn thing to get back on then i try to put air in it but of course i didn't realize i didn't have the bead sealed yet so that was pointless so i fight and fight till i get it close to the edges of my rim and try air again success at last the air pressure pushes the tire into place and seals off the bead and i figure I'm good to go wrong no i have to spend another 30 mins lowering that dumb jack while still kneeling on the ice . I'm not joking u i spent approximately and hour and a half outside in minus 49 kneeling on ice freezing my hands to a cast iron jack an aluminum rim and a rock hard tire but once it was all said and done i figured great i can go sit in the car it'll be warmer. WRONG WHEN THERES NO HEAT IN THE CAR ITS JUST AS COLD AND SO IS THE STEERING WHEEL AND GEAR SHIFT!!! i drive a standard btw. so i finally get home and my mom was all worried that i broke down in a ditch driving my gf home or something dumb like that and i explain to her what happens and just just says oh that sux! my hands are still burning but i figured id share the story while all the details were still fresh hope u enjoyed my rant lol
i dont wanna love u,hold u, dont wanna know wat ur about,dont need ur name and number just want to get in and get out
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: worst night ever

Post by Big Crunch »

wack118 wrote:okie so i am an air cadet in Canada for those of you who do not know what that is its a military funded program for ages 12 to 19 where we learn about the military and air force as well as respect leadership citizenship survival and many other important things to create a better youth withing Canada. so at any rate i was on my way home from cadets tonight keeping in mind its -49 degrees celcius which is approx -50.8 Fahrenheit. my cars heater is broken so its a very cold ride anywhere but anyways i am driving out of the parking lot and my car feels weird it keeps pulling towards the passenger side. i try to compensate for about a block or two but then it starts feeling lumpy and weird while i drive. so i pull over to the side of the road get out of the car and walk to front passenger side and see that my tire is completely flat no air whatsoever. and i think to myself i have two options break out the jack right now jack up car adn put on the spare donut tire till i can figure out whats wrong with this one or i can limp the car the 3 more blocks to the gas station with and air pump and try to refill the damn thing. so being the genius that i am i decide screw this its too cold ill drive it to gas station. horrible horrible idea!!! by the time i get to the gas station i have successfully popped off the bead and half stripped the tire off my rim. great hey just great! so i think well two choices try to put tire back on or put on the donut i of course take harder choice and try to fix the tire myself. now i don't know much about cars really i can fill it up with gas, check my fluids, and change my oil, and switch a tire. so i figure with the fact that my spare is buried in my secret compartment in my trunk under half my and my gf's wardrobe thats in my trunk along with all my carpentry attire that that will make it longer to change than fix. WRONG!!! so not remembering that u never jack ur car up from the underside of the bumper i spend 20 mins trying to figure out this cast iron minus 49 degree jack that i have never even used before with no gloves or mitts to speak of i cant even use my sleeves because I'm wearing a bomber styled leather jacket that at this point is frozen solid. so i fight with that for 20 mins or so till i figure out how it works i attempt to jack the car from underside of the bumper after about ten mins of trying that i realize its just lifting my bumper not my car!!!!! by this time my hands are burning like crazy and freezing to the jack and I'm ripping of skin fun fun so i move the jack and finally get it in a spot meant to jack from so great I'm in business now i jack up the car which with my craptasticly setup jack took me for freaking ever OMG so i get my tire off the ground and i figure ok well lets get it back on the rim. ok so i never thought about the fact that my tire was -49 deg so its as hard as a rock doesn't want to move or flex or band or nothing so i struggle and struggle till i finally manage to get the darn thing to get back on then i try to put air in it but of course i didn't realize i didn't have the bead sealed yet so that was pointless so i fight and fight till i get it close to the edges of my rim and try air again success at last the air pressure pushes the tire into place and seals off the bead and i figure I'm good to go wrong no i have to spend another 30 mins lowering that dumb jack while still kneeling on the ice . I'm not joking u i spent approximately and hour and a half outside in minus 49 kneeling on ice freezing my hands to a cast iron jack an aluminum rim and a rock hard tire but once it was all said and done i figured great i can go sit in the car it'll be warmer. WRONG WHEN THERES NO HEAT IN THE CAR ITS JUST AS COLD AND SO IS THE STEERING WHEEL AND GEAR SHIFT!!! i drive a standard btw. so i finally get home and my mom was all worried that i broke down in a ditch driving my gf home or something dumb like that and i explain to her what happens and just just says oh that sux! my hands are still burning but i figured id share the story while all the details were still fresh hope u enjoyed my rant lol
paragraphs are your friend.
sexy red bearded GM
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Re: worst night ever

Post by enchilado »

wack118 wrote:hope u enjoyed my rant lol