I'm trying to script the Bee Farm Quest but I can't manage to debug it!
I can enter the debug menu and select the quest but then I can just hit the stop waiting button and the menu will close without any information.
The NPC script is very far to be complete, it's just a test but every help or comment is very appreciated.
In attachment there are the npc script and the quest debug script.
Thanks for the help.
Here you will find the tools to get you started. If you are new, inexperienced or just unfamiliar with what we do, this is the place to try your hand at creating content.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- add your quest to server-data/db/quest_db.conf while making sure you use an ID that doesn't already exist
- make your quest debug script, and in the name of the function put "QuestDebugID", while replacing ID with the ID you chose on the previous step
- save your script in server-data/npc/functions/quest-debug/ID-NAME.txt
- add the path of your debug script to server-data/npc/scripts.conf
- add your debug function to the debug menu in server-data/npc/commands/debug-quest.txt