Suggestion

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Cale
Peon
Peon

Suggestion

Post by Cale »

I’m Cale in TMW, and I play this game since 2008, at the time it was a game which I found interesting and that I enjoyed playing. If it was to start now (at 06/12/2010) not even a month I would play it, because it’s so very boring and unbalanced. It’s just so hard and annoying to do everything that people give up doing it! The new events and quests have been a real disaster.
My suggestion for "The three of the game" (I know that they know who they are) is to start playing the game from the beginning, without any help of other char they have or OLD friends. You have to start hearing those who actually play and are inside, because outside everything looks fine and dandy.

Regards
Cale

PS: You can accuse me of being disrespectful during some time in the game, but everyone do mistakes, don’t they?
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Suggestion

Post by Platyna »

It is not a suggestion, it is mindless moaning. Not to mention, that intelligent people use descriptive topic titles and give constructive feedback.

Regards.