[REQ] Animated gate

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: [REQ] Animated gate

Post by skipy »

updated...

-----skipy
Attachments
gate1.gif
gate1.gif (124.65 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Skipy, well done I like it, I just have one small request, there is one or two floating pixels out of place at the top of the door that you can see when it moves, I suggest get rid of them.

Regards
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

AxlTrozz wrote:Skipy, well done I like it, I just have one small request, there is one or two floating pixels out of place at the top of the door that you can see when it moves, I suggest get rid of them.

Regards
i still have some clean up (the grass mostly) ...and i want to get its sheet done up....and from there i will be done on this gate and on to the other door (if its not done and that time)..
as far as test use ..its ready to go :twisted: :mrgreen: ..

thanks for the feed back :) -----skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
nmaligec
Warrior
Warrior

Post by nmaligec »

Sweet, it looks great and with an appropriate sound effect it will totally set the mood for a "come in if you dare" beginning to the quest. Thanks very much for the great work. I can't wait to see stone door version.
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

here is a sheet of the gate (sorry its been a long wait :oops: )...i will do the stone door next..

is there any thing this may need ? (i know i need some detail-clean up on it)

----------skipy
Attachments
gate-sheet.png
gate-sheet.png (27.14 KiB) Viewed 2453 times

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Nice but why that?
Attachments
gate-sheet.png
gate-sheet.png (30.03 KiB) Viewed 2451 times
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

ok,i have cleaned up some stray pixels...

what is there now is all needed imo (the nubs on the post are there for the fence to attach to ) ...

i would still like to go over this more before i can safely call it done..

------skipy
Attachments
gate-sheet.png
gate-sheet.png (27.04 KiB) Viewed 2438 times

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

this is what i have done on the door...(still needs some work,maybe)..

----skipy
Attachments
crypt-door.gif
crypt-door.gif (62.23 KiB) Viewed 2414 times
crypt-door.png
crypt-door.png (42.92 KiB) Viewed 2414 times

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

this should work well :mrgreen: ..

---skipy
Attachments
crypt-door-1.png
crypt-door-1.png (24.42 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Needs a few pixel fixes but I like it. The gate or this door will be released with the crypt or with the gy town?
nmaligec
Warrior
Warrior

Post by nmaligec »

Thanks skipy, its perfect. Im going to add a test version of it now.

Ali-g: its for the crypt, but can be used anywhere else if ppl want it.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

The door would fit well for the entrance of the crypt and the gate will fit really much for the entrance of the gy town or the gy itself!

Btw, will the gy town be put at the same time of the crypt?
nmaligec
Warrior
Warrior

Post by nmaligec »

oh skipy, in my haste I didn't notice that the very first firame is missing (or last depending on if its opening or closing). Its the one where just a bit of the door is showing.
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

nmaligec wrote:oh skipy, in my haste I didn't notice that the very first firame is missing (or last depending on if its opening or closing). Its the one where just a bit of the door is showing.
i was not sure if it was needed.... :roll: ill post the last/first frame soon.....hmmmm or can the "last/first frame" form the old sheet be used as the default???(the door way that the other frame will hide behind)

----skipy

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
nmaligec
Warrior
Warrior

Post by nmaligec »

skipy wrote:i was not sure if it was needed.... :roll: ill post the last/first frame soon.....hmmmm or can the "last/first frame" form the old sheet be used as the default???(the door way that the other frame will hide behind)
----skipy
I am not sure how the layering will work out, and I might have to use the version WITH the stone-frame. However, I would like the version without the stone-frame, just in case it does work. So please include the missing pixel frame with the door completely open and just a few bits showing.

Here is the finished and tested opening gate sprite sheet. It looks really good in game. Note that I had to include the stone columns to fix layering issues when placing it on top of existing map tiles.
Attachments
npc-gate_224x192.png
npc-gate_224x192.png (108.02 KiB) Viewed 2310 times