Character movement by clicks

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

PranaBR
Peon
Peon

Character movement by clicks

Post by PranaBR »

Well, its bad i need stay clicking where i wanna go, i suggest for you improve the movemente, it's so-so take a look, to move 2 times you need 2 clicks, could make hold the click and do character move, or be i hold on my left click mouse and the character walk without need stay giving several clicks, would be fine, fix it, everybody go like, and the game will stay better, if not intend do it, do something it seems the same

give your opinions about, increment about my text, lets become each time better the in game, if u not agrre you should talk what can be done about this ? :D

with this topic i bet it we will found a solution
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

play with the arrow keys :)

continuouse walking with the mouse is already on the todo list, as far as i know.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Use the keyboard.
PranaBR
Peon
Peon

Post by PranaBR »

i want hold the left click and move without need press left bottom again, would be interesting
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

That's been discussed and I think we agreed that mouse movement should be done that way, but somehow no one ever got around to implementing it.
This message used to be meaningful.