Admin help .-. acount issues

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Brokenribcage
Newly Registered User

Admin help .-. acount issues

Post by Brokenribcage »

Okay ive had an acount for about 3 years and i went to my dads house for 2 weeks and when i came back home my acount was deleted the name was snapcaps and so was the user and when i went to sign in it wouldent let me and i tryed to make a new acount with the same name and i did it and it let me make a new acount over the old username i had if theres anything u can do to help me that would be great also i was also woundering if i could apply to be admin or something like that ive been playing the game for a wile i know a fair bit about it so yeah plz get back to me ^.^

Ive talked to Big Crunch about this too
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Admin help .-. acount issues

Post by Crush »

I can't help you with your account problem, but regarding this:
Brokenribcage wrote:i was also woundering if i could apply to be admin or something like that ive been playing the game for a wile i know a fair bit about it
When you want to be a game master, you can find a description of the GM election process in the GM Commmunity Suggestions forum.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Brokenribcage
Newly Registered User

Re: Admin help .-. acount issues

Post by Brokenribcage »

Thanks for that mate