silk headband

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

silk headband

Post by Alige »

Hello all, one of the silk headband's frame needs to be done once again. I found that when player faces left, the shading is not correct. It is in fact the same as the one when player faces right but reversed. Needs to be fixed.
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: silk headband

Post by Reid »

Ali-G wrote:Hello all, one of the silk headband's frame needs to be done once again. I found that when player faces left, the shading is not correct. It is in fact the same as the one when player faces right but reversed. Needs to be fixed.
Need to redo every sprite then, almost every sprite are like that.
Same thing for monster (i said almost, maybe some exception)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Lol ok, I didn't say anything so... :D
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Ali-G wrote:Lol ok, I didn't say anything so... :D
:)
As 2011's resolution I get to work in not doing that in my futur work, it's just a pity... It's sadly ugly =/
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

Ali-G wrote:Hello all, one of the silk headband's frame needs to be done once again. I found that when player faces left, the shading is not correct. It is in fact the same as the one when player faces right but reversed. Needs to be fixed.
nice, when will you have it done or post the work your doing on it ??
there maybe other re-do's you can also do ....or you could list all the frames of all the things you feel need to be fix..
sorry to say ,but pointing out 1 frame on 1 hat is little help and most likely just get forgotten about unless you or someone else starts some sort of work whether its a list of what needs to be fix or............ some thing you feel you have "made" better then what is already in in game and would like it replaced.....

i am working on a "edit list" for equipment do to the "player-1.5" .......things that need to be edited can be added to that list.

-------------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana