[Req] Wow sounds wtf?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

[Req] Wow sounds wtf?

Post by meway »

sorry that was just a catchy name to get you interested in the topic. Now we want to get a list of at least 100 sounds in tmw. The sounds can be anything from background music to attack effects to monster deaths and beyond. If you have reference that could help our sound developers that would be great. If you think something is missing like an effect be to let us know. we wan't to know your ideas.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [Req] Wow sounds wtf?

Post by Jenalya »

I'd like the Yetis to make some growling when attacking and dieing.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Record Wombat, he does the Yeti roar really good. :mrgreen:
nmaligec
Warrior
Warrior

Post by nmaligec »

I dont get why ppl keep asking for what sounds are needed. I posted a req for sounds in the soundscape forum months ago and never got replies.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 21&t=11349

Considering how the reaper quest deadline is less than two weeks, I would like to ask that sound contributors get this done first.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

nmaligec wrote:I dont get why ppl keep asking for what sounds are needed. I posted a req for sounds in the soundscape forum months ago and never got replies.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 21&t=11349

Considering how the reaper quest deadline is less than two weeks, I would like to ask that sound contributors get this done first.
Its just general discussion. You can't pressure developers. They work on what they want so you must provide a variety of options to them. I do believe sound development for [wip]'s is important so I'm glad your making your [req] be known as top priority.