Tulimshar

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

yubabax116
Warrior
Warrior

Tulimshar

Post by yubabax116 »

I noticed that there has been construction going on for years at the tulimshar gates on the sides :mrgreen:
i think those parts should be used for something for higher leveled characters to go level.
personally im tired of going to the graveyard all the time, it would be nice to have more options for higher levels to get their level % up and not have to look at gravestones all the time while doing it. dont get me wrong i like the graveyard i just mean there should be more variety.

If people think this is a good idea for higher level monsters to be on a new map for higher levels i am willing to do the mapping i just need someone to teach me first since im not very experienced with that subject.

Yubaba
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ❤Quiet And Enj0:00Y The  Music ❤ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Tulimshar

Post by Crush »

Hello.

Nice to hear that you are not just complaining and demanding but are willing to work yourself. But please note that Tulimshar is very likely to be completely or at least partially redesigned. See http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 13&t=12648 for details.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yubabax116
Warrior
Warrior

Post by yubabax116 »

Crush wrote:Hello.

Nice to hear that you are not just complaining and demanding but are willing to work yourself. But please note that Tulimshar is very likely to be completely or at least partially redesigned. See http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 13&t=12648 for details.

haha well no work gets nothing done, im not going to just sit there and complain, i learned if you want to get something done you have to do something about it.
i will look at the forum topic you sent thank you :)

Yubaba
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria
chaslinux
Novice
Novice

Post by chaslinux »

yubabax116 wrote:i think those parts should be used for something for higher leveled characters to go level. personally im tired of going to the graveyard all the time
yubabx I sometimes change it up by going to nivalis and beating on Ice Elementals. It's slower than the Graveyard, but it's a change. I'm sure with a few characters beating on Yeti's would result in even more experience.

Just a suggestion while waiting for updates.
yubabax116
Warrior
Warrior

Post by yubabax116 »

chaslinux wrote:yubabx I sometimes change it up by going to nivalis and beating on Ice Elementals. It's slower than the Graveyard, but it's a change. I'm sure with a few characters beating on Yeti's would result in even more experience.

Just a suggestion while waiting for updates.
Yes but thats in nivalis, im talking about something for tulimshar with higher monsters. :wink:

Yubaba
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria