Hello everybody!

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

feltpants
Peon
Peon

Hello everybody!

Post by feltpants »

Hi everybody,
I have just downloaded the source code..... looks good , from what I can understand, (I'm a beginner.....) I dont know If I should even try to understand the code? Can you stand a newbie programmer in your ranks? My brother is a experienced programmer so he might me looking at it too (maybe).

Feltpants
"Trying is the first step towards faliure" - Homer Simpson
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

The Mana World aim is to become a big community so everyone is invited, everyone should give his contribute also players, that's why you're welcome (and your brother too if he wants eheh). And don't have less considerations for noob programmers they always find the biggest problems and remember everyone here was a beginner before (someone is still a beginner :lol: )
feltpants
Peon
Peon

Post by feltpants »

Great!!!! Is there any part I should (try) and work on? By the way , this is the website to my text based game Dungeon Kings : http://203.96.147.59/~nickc/harry/index.htm

Feltpants

p.s the URL tag doesn't seem to be working.....
"Trying is the first step towards faliure" - Homer Simpson