TEditor - scripts editor

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

TEditor - scripts editor

Post by Dark_Mag »

It is simple TMW-eA Scripts Editor created for eA developers.

To run this project you need to have Java on your system!

TEditor can be downloaded here: http://manaplus.narod.ru/teditor/TEditor_v.0.3.6.zip
Git repository with sorcecode can be found here: https://gitorious.org/tmw-ea-scripts-editor
IRC Freenode channel: #teditor

At this moment version is: 0.3.6
Screenshot of TEditor: http://s010.radikal.ru/i314/1104/b3/509d9d1194fc.png

If you have any issues with this program, feel free to write here or to contact me via private message, on IRC channel or even further, email me: dark_mage.87@mail.ru
Last edited by Dark_Mag on 26 Apr 2011, 19:22, edited 19 times in total.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Re: TEditor - scripts editor

Post by Dark_Mag »

New TEditor version. Fixed some bugs and added some items in "Add" menu item.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

New TEditor version. Added some items in "Add" menu item, new _import.txt and TMW online players functions.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

New TEditor version. Added more functions to "Add" menu item and fixed some bugs.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

how about adding syntax highlighting?

I've noticed that you are publishing it under an "All rights reserved" license. Do you plan to release it under an open source license later or do you want to keep it closed source? When the latter I doubt that it will find acceptance in the Mana Community. I also noticed that you mention themanaworld.org as the homepage in the "about" section. Don't you think that this is a bit misleading considered that no reference to your program can be found there?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

hello Crush,
Crush wrote:how about adding syntax highlighting?
Yes, i'm working under it at this moment :)
Crush wrote:I've noticed that you are publishing it under an "All rights reserved" license. Do you plan to release it under an open source license later or do you want to keep it closed source? When the latter I doubt that it will find acceptance in the Mana Community.
hm, it's not the closed source. i'm a bit lost in this question, can you say it a bit more simple?
Crush wrote:I also noticed that you mention themanaworld.org as the homepage in the "about" section. Don't you think that this is a bit misleading considered that no reference to your program can be found there?
yes, i have no much time for creating site myself, so i need someones help or i'll create it with templates.

cheers, dark
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Dark_Mag wrote:
Crush wrote:I've noticed that you are publishing it under an "All rights reserved" license. Do you plan to release it under an open source license later or do you want to keep it closed source? When the latter I doubt that it will find acceptance in the Mana Community.
hm, it's not the closed source. i'm a bit lost in this question, can you say it a bit more simple?
OK, simpler. Where is the sourcecode?
  • NOT a game master

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

can you also bundle a readme with it?
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

Crush wrote:
Dark_Mag wrote:
OK, simpler. Where is the sourcecode?
https://gitorious.org/tmw-ea-scripts-editor - sourcecode
yourmistakes wrote:can you also bundle a readme with it?
README is in .zip file which can be downloaded from narod server: http://manaplus.narod.ru/teditor/TEditor_v.0.3.6.zip

cheers, dark
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The about window reads as the copyright status "all rights reserved". So I was wondering what the exact licensing terms of your program are.
  • NOT a game master