pvp war!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
chaslinux
Novice
Novice

Re: pvp war!

Post by chaslinux »

yourmistakes wrote:omg quit yer bitching about magic is broken, we Duck get it. that's why on your team of 5, you bring a mage along who can asorm you. as it stands, there is currently no way to defend against an asormed warrior. how's that for broken?
Stakes I want to kill you (lol), but I know after yesterday that's not going to happen even with 800hp+. Your statement depends on a supporting mage and normally in pvp you don't have a supporting mage. As for an archer with speed I'm not sure even Romshaka could kill you in PVP and AFAIK he's currently the best stated archer in the game? (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

Currently the skills tree favours mages and archers. Brawling is a completely useless skill (oh can you imaging pvp with only brawling?) and poison resist is useful for everyone. One could argue speed as a warrior skill too but no warrior is going to match an archer because of the penalty associated with wearing armor (as it should be). Really what's probably needed is a muscle skill (to beef up hp) or a damage skill (to do more damage). I think a luck skill would be appropriate for all players (or maybe a paladin bless skill that adds luck).

Archers get the best deal out of the whole skill tree with speed and Mallard's eye. Not being a mage I can't say much for how speed helps a mage with casting or how much extra damage Astral soul does?
yubabax116
Warrior
Warrior

Post by yubabax116 »

okay mistakes your challenged, my team has the following people:

-Romashka
-Platyna
-lamb

Good luck :wink:

Yubaba
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ❤Quiet And Enj0:00Y The  Music ❤ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

we have 3 teams now, hopefully a few more, lets at least give it a try!
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Zutan
Novice
Novice

Post by Zutan »

Maybe for another forum but what about group pvp set up like candor.

1 for warriors
1 for archers
1 for mages
1 mixed,

Or if the scripting can be done just a few different arenas that call all host all three. You can be kicked out of an area for wearing items, so i am guessing the same is true if you have them on you but not equipped therefore you can have no mage combats as components are not allowed or no archer combats as arrows are not allowed. For those who want the challenge of mixed set up fighting it could also be done.

I am not up for pvp wars just yet but hopefully in the next few months.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

any word on this? i'll be getting internet back soon, so i'll be able to play tmw and won't have to steal my neighbor's wifi
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

Where and when is this happening? I'd like to be a random variable, for science.
skandarv
Peon
Peon

Post by skandarv »

I second that..Absolutely no idea when this is happening..Also do you want to make it level specific? Like..most of the higher level friends I have are in one of those two teams..so I would stand almost no chance with my other friends.
Want to make it more level specific?[read lightweight, heavyweight in boxing]. Would maybe ensure more and even participation ?

That being said..I'm not sure I would hold out for more than a few seconds against someone like Stakes..even with a handicap :wink:
There is a solution to every problem..only impossibility lies in finding it..
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

This idea seems to be getting some interest of late, so here are the basic rules: 5 people per team, with no more than
2 people in one class ( classes are mage, warrior and archer). No limits on level for now.
Once you get a team together post your team here (with classes), once there are 3 teams or more, i will set a place and a date.

All teams fight at the same time and same place.

Also , my original concept was you pay to enter with the best team taking all the money, so also include your money range please.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
legendario
Peon
Peon

Post by legendario »

i like but noboby likes to give money to come because they are vert stingy..

Att: legendario
server.org
tmwTroLL007
Novice
Novice

Post by tmwTroLL007 »

was sad i wasen't able to attend but i challenge the champ to a single one on one as amos and that i wasent mention by darkwater shame on you because im the one they call if the cave needs a cleaning :D
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

There was no event sadly. :P
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
tmwTroLL007
Novice
Novice

Post by tmwTroLL007 »

aww well to all you pvp'rs out there . Amos always welcomes new prey and is always looking for a challenge if you think you are the best id like to see you prove it no warp towels ill take that as a loss. this is for bragging rites :D