Monster link

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

neoriceisgood
Peon
Peon

Monster link

Post by neoriceisgood »

I've started working on a "mock-up" for monster-links, I started with the Sand Golem as golems have the most obvious resistances, anyway as I'm not sure what strenght players would be at when facing them I did not fill in health, attack etc. yet; however all resistances are filled in.
For those who suddenly feel the need for making things like this aswell the resistance goes like this:
(Extremely weak(light on vampires, or life on most undead?),very weak, weak, normal, good, very good, immume, heals (Let's shoot fireballs at the flame elemental everyone!)

Ofcourse the extremes of "Extremely weak, immume and heals" are exceptional things to appear; like trying to fight sand with a spear -won't- work, same for using psychick powers on things that don't even have a mind; (or "chi" on things that don't have a body perhaps.)

now here's the stats for the sand golem anyway
http://themanaworld.sourceforge.net/wik ... d%20Golems

any suggestions on things I missed?
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

After the old wiki got messed up, the new page about monsters and their stats can be found here:

http://themanaworld.org/wiki/index.php? ... evelopment
barren
Peon
Peon

Post by barren »

What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?
1. Transparent - these proxies are not anonymous. They don't hide IP-address of a client and let a web server know that you are surfing through a proxy server. The task of such proxies, as a rule, is information caching and/or support of Internet access for several computers via single connection. Such proxies are not applicable for security and privacy while surfing on net. You can use them only for network speed improvement.
2. Anonymous - these proxies don't show your real IP but change the request fields so it is very easy to detect that you are using proxy.
3. High Anonymous - these proxy servers do not pass an IP-address of a client and don't send any variables indicating that you are using proxy server to host and look like real browser.

http://www.socksproxylist.com
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

barren wrote:What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?
1. Transparent - these proxies are not anonymous. They don't hide IP-address of a client and let a web server know that you are surfing through a proxy server. The task of such proxies, as a rule, is information caching and/or support of Internet access for several computers via single connection. Such proxies are not applicable for security and privacy while surfing on net. You can use them only for network speed improvement.
2. Anonymous - these proxies don't show your real IP but change the request fields so it is very easy to detect that you are using proxy.
3. High Anonymous - these proxy servers do not pass an IP-address of a client and don't send any variables indicating that you are using proxy server to host and look like real browser.

http://www.socksproxylist.com
is this post intentionally, accidently or the result of a bug?
ktm
Novice
Novice

Post by ktm »

try "spambot"...
criptos
Novice
Novice

Post by criptos »

I rather try a "Fembot"

:shock:
May the Source be With You