Continuous NW character movement...

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
wick3dcl0wn
Newly Registered User

Continuous NW character movement...

Post by wick3dcl0wn »

Hello, I just recently started playing this game on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty and my character was moving around fine at first but after a while he just started continuously walking NW, with the mouse I can move him the opposite direction but the arrow keys do not work at all it seems to have started just after I checked the OpenGL box, It usually always happens when I log off then back on. I have tried numerous solutions, closing the client, changing the resolutions, raising and decreasing the texture values, restarting my system, sitting then standing, sitting and trying to use the arrow keys to stand (which used to actually work to solve the issue) but now he doesn't quit walking NW at all... Any suggestions? :evil:
Go Big or Go Home!!
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Continuous NW character movement...

Post by Ginaria »

Hello :)

I dont know, if you problem is similar to some reports, which i got. But normally this walk problem is involved by automated controller settings.
wick3dcl0wn
Newly Registered User

Post by wick3dcl0wn »

Ginaria wrote:Hello :)

I dont know, if you problem is similar to some reports, which i got. But normally this walk problem is involved by automated controller settings.
Thanks for the response... Is that a setting from inside the game or on my system? I went through the setup option and saw nothing about controller settings besides enable or disable joystick :-D. But I am only using my mouse and the keyboard pretty much.
Go Big or Go Home!!
wick3dcl0wn
Newly Registered User

Post by wick3dcl0wn »

Ok so I seemed to have fixed my problem... Even though in game it said my joystick option was disabled in the config.xml file it was set to 1... So after I set it to 0 and saved the file it seemed to fix my issue :-).
Go Big or Go Home!!
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Joystick support needs a lot of work.