Problems with the mine quests?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
ATROLLE
Newly Registered User

Problems with the mine quests?

Post by ATROLLE »

do im trying to get forest armor but i have to complete the Tulimshar Quests first, so i went back to Tulimshar and have done all the quests but now im suck, at the part where i turn the buttons in the cave and get the miners gloves to enter the cave. I turned all the buttons and the whole "a click resounds from deep inside the cave" message has happened twice, but when i go to Naem to get the gloves, he gives me the generic answer and i cant enter that door. Like they act as if ive completely finished the quest yet i havnt gotten my gloves. Ive been stuck like this for about 9 hours what do i do? i cant enter the door and finish :evil: the quest..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Problems with the mine quests?

Post by Ginaria »

Whisper me
/w Ginaria (your text)

Or say me, which playername you have...

After you are done getting 10 Angry Scorpion Stingers, go talk to Nickos and collect a Leather Shield.
Now go talk to Naem to get the barrier key. But guess what? He doesn't have the key! You need to go talk to Lieutenant Dausen again to have that key.
The astute reader will notice buttons along the walls inside the mine. The mines must have the key inserted into them and have the key turned in the right direction and in the correct order in order to continue with the quest.
Go down to the southeast of the cave so Naem can give you a pair of Miner Gloves.
ATROLLE
Newly Registered User

Post by ATROLLE »

my name is Crim. and i have gotten the shield and i should be getting the glo0ves but naem wont give them to me.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

IIRC the loud click is when it resets, not when you solve the puzzle.
The precise turns, and order, are item 12 on the wiki page.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.