Bugs with Update on 12 and 13th July 2011

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Bugs with Update on 12 and 13th July 2011

Post by Crazyk8e »

I have noticed that with all monsters appear as striped squares, but with no labeling to identify them until after I decide to attack. I am not sure whether or not I should be seeing the dollar ($) sign appearing next to certain characters. Not sure what others have seen but that is what I have noticed.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Bugs with Update on 12 and 13th July 2011

Post by meway »

Please when reporting bugs state what client version you are using. We do not support patch clients like mana plus, but I will be willing to point you in the correct direction if this is the case.

irc network
webchat.freenode.net (unless you already have an irc client than its irc.freenode.net)

channel
#mana (for the mana client)
#manaplus (for the manaplus client)

If you are using your own client or a earlier version of the client

irc network (can be reached using mibbit.com)
irc.themanaworld.org

channel
#tmw-support
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Bugs with Update on 12 and 13th July 2011

Post by Alige »

Here are some patches that fixes few things about the Rossy quest:
client-data repo: http://pastebin.com/HnKuhVip
eathena-data repo: http://pastebin.com/cmE9XRLT

These patches fixes...
  • ...some map issues in the Rossy Caves (025-3 + 025-4).
  • ...a tiny typo in a menu in the Rossy script.
  • ...the black boots' color by making them lighter because we hardly can see their outline currently, furthermore, the black boots didn't have the same color when you are female or male.
And of course, everything has fully been locally tested.

EDIT: These patches will be my last ones until the 1st of august. I'll be off for two weeks.

EDIT2: Other things I noticed:
1) A message should appear when you try to enter the boss cave after you finished the boss battle. The message should be the same as the other caves: "There is nothing more than dead corpses in that cave." or something like that.
2) I have a minor fix to do on the 025-3 map. I'll do that when the 2 patches posted here will be reviewed and pushed.
3) When you finish a battle, you get a message like "It is not healthy to stay here any longer." and you lose some health. To prevent people staying there and healing themselves, I suggest that 15% (20% is good too, it gives enough time to leg the player pick up the drops.) of the character's health should be taken away, not 5%.
4) After alastrim's last review, the battle caves work GREAT.

Best regards,
Ali-G