Good Morning

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Solibak
Peon
Peon

Good Morning

Post by Solibak »

Good Morning Everyone,

I just returned from quite the deployment overseas, I was having issues connecting while I was overseas but now that I am stateside again, I tried to log in and am getting no where. Obviously my username and password still exist on the forums.

Any chance I can get my account reactivated for the game or should I start a new registration process?

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

- Solibak
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Re: Good Morning

Post by natsuki3 »

If you havent connected with account in six months then it is deleted and u have to start playing again .

Regars Natsuhiko.
Its blue like the sea.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Hello Solibak

Is there any chance you played under a different name, i show no deletion of "Solibak" from the records.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

natsuki3 wrote:If you havent connected with account in six months then it is deleted and u have to start playing again .

Regars Natsuhiko.
I wish people would stop spreading that lie. We only delete accounts when we need to, not daily. When we do, accounts that haven't been used for six months from the date that we do the delete get deleted. We haven't deleted old accounts for a long time (partial server rewrite means we can go much longer before it gets bogged down from all the characters).
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

jaxad0127 wrote:
natsuki3 wrote:If you havent connected with account in six months then it is deleted and u have to start playing again .

Regars Natsuhiko.
I wish people would stop spreading that lie. We only delete accounts when we need to, not daily. When we do, accounts that haven't been used for six months from the date that we do the delete get deleted. We haven't deleted old accounts for a long time (partial server rewrite means we can go much longer before it gets bogged down from all the characters).
That is no lie, that is misinformation.

Platyna started it!