0.0.18 Patch

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
joel
Peon
Peon

0.0.18 Patch

Post by joel »

I have created an application that will patch your TMW mac client (most likely version 0.0.17), allowing you to play the christmas quest and see all the new enemies, maps, sprites, etc. introduced in 0.0.18.

The patch program should work on Panther or above.

Personally, I wouldn't apply a patch that I was not able to get the source code of, so I have made that available for download as well.

Download Patch (15 MB)
Download Patch Source (15.1 MB)

NOTE: This is NOT a way to upgrade to 0.0.18, no compiled code is being touched or replaced and you will not see any improvements beyond graphics.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

I've just released a dynamic update which will be automatically downloaded when you launch your client, which should work on Mac as well.

The update is 0.5 MB (doesn't include any music) and adds the new maps, tiles and enemies to the 0.0.17 release. You can even still use 0.0.16, though it has a few map glitches because of fringe layer rendering changes.
joel
Peon
Peon

Post by joel »

That works too, thanks Bjørn!
nayr
Novice
Novice

Post by nayr »

Sorry, I've been run over by school and I haven't had much time for working on the mac end of things.

I'll have a new build up tomorrow, and I'll attempt to fix the sound problem. No guarantees.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

r000t good job dude thanks
nayr
Novice
Novice

Post by nayr »

sorry about the (second) wait, I just need to build the release version (statically link stuff, update all the about/version crap), and then I'll upload it.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

can we get a mirror for the dead link
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Why? It's old. We're at 0.0.19 already. :?
All the 'new' enemies mentioned are in 0.0.19 as well and this patch won't make the Christmas quest working again. That's a server sided thingy.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

yeah well no one seems to want to build it for mac and i have no idea in hell how to so... :\
knivey
Novice
Novice

Post by knivey »

If I had a Mac I'd build it for you :? but I don't have a Mac so I have no idea what kind of tools you have to compile programs and such :(.
All your base are belong to us.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Maybe it's time to give another look at the compile farm on sourceforge. Having someone who could take care of the release would be a lot better though.