Bounty hunting

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

radiceta
Newly Registered User

Bounty hunting

Post by radiceta »

Here is my idea:

Let's have redoable quest, where you are told to hunt [random quantity] of [random monster]. Then you'll get some reward (GP, coal...). You are able to do for example two bounty hunts a day. I know, thats another grinding quest, but its not that demotivational, like hunting down zounds of slimes to earn 1000 kGP.
radiant
Novice
Novice

Re: Bounty hunting

Post by radiant »

The only real difference between this and the "Collect X [monsterdrop]s!" formula is that the [monsterdrop] isn't 100% or even on a predictable schedule (i.e. a 20% drop doesn't always miss exactly four times before appearing on the fifth), so this plan just gives everyone a more consistent experience in tackling the quest, as opposed to having some players that gather up 10 pink antennas in about 70 kills while others may have to kill more than 200.
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

Radiceta, do you know about the "daily quests" where you can give items in exchange for gold and XP?
http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Daily_Quests
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Your idea implicates for sure some botting. We don't want that.