theifs

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
iceman21
Peon
Peon

theifs

Post by iceman21 »

it has come to my attion that people are stealing peoples kills and items and i am getting sick of it i have lost to theifs 50 presents and 10 pettles and verious outher things to little @#%& and i dont know what to do these are a few names so far can you do something please.

chaouline ninja, gorthaur and dezinho.

There is also the isue of bad lanuage as well i got abused for telling someone to stop folling me. can u help me please.

you should start a police force one the game a few players that can jail people that contiue to steal and swear on the game. If you do decide to inforce this myself and shadowman will love the job thankx for your time Iceman21.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Stealing kills should not really be a problem as the experience is devided among all attackers depending on the amount of damage dealt I think.

Drop stealing is a known issue, some people seem to be plain mean in that respect. We will be implementing an anti-thieving system later for sure.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

With improved AI the exp. stealing thing wouldn't be an issue. As the creature now keeps attacking the same person until one of them dies. Nomatter if another players starts attacking the monster too.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

What i like doing...

Post by Bear »

What i like doing.... Stay close to the warp.... When the thief tries attacking the monster
walk into the warp
and warp back in....
Causing the monster to attack him instead :P

ive done this to a few...

And the Kill Stealers... This is a widely known issue that every online game has.... Unless its a turn based/Final Fantasy type battle system.
There is no real solution, unless you dont let others attack a monster thats locked on. But what fun is that?!

Just live with the Kill Stealers :k And take it out on them in PVP when it comes out.
Dezinho
Peon
Peon

Post by Dezinho »

hey ice..stop lying...i never stole any itens of u...never got a box or a pettles(I even didint know what it is)...never said bad words to you...i dont know why u put my name their....but u and me are sure that i didint any thing ilegal...=p...cya!
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

It's hard to do illegal stuff without laws... and apart from the license I don't think there are any.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io