skills problem

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
mocelin
Peon
Peon

skills problem

Post by mocelin »

i have maximized the skills of overcharge and discount but the npc dont sell cheeper or buy for more...have anything who i can do to make the skills work ?!?!? plz answer me cuz i made an char just to have this skills and lost a lot of time :p
psycorama
Peon
Peon

Re: skills problem

Post by psycorama »

mocelin wrote:i have maximized the skills of overcharge and discount but the npc dont sell cheeper or buy for more...have anything who i can do to make the skills work ?!?!? plz answer me cuz i made an char just to have this skills and lost a lot of time :p
I presume these two skills are not working at the moment.
And by the way... Time isn't somethink you lose easily. You could have spend it elsewhere maybe in punctuation :D
happy greetings
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

You sold your soul, therefore your character will be deleted if the new server comes. So nomatter what skill you would have chosen, it would always be a waste of your time. :wink:
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
khandy
Peon
Peon

Re: skills problem

Post by khandy »

mocelin wrote:i have maximized the skills of overcharge and discount but the npc dont sell cheeper or buy for more...have anything who i can do to make the skills work ?!?!? plz answer me cuz i made an char just to have this skills and lost a lot of time :p
They still display the old prices, but if you look at the difference in your money, you do get the discount/overcharge.
Gonzalo
Peon
Peon

Post by Gonzalo »

Modanung wrote:You sold your soul, therefore your character will be deleted if the new server comes. So nomatter what skill you would have chosen, it would always be a waste of your time. :wink:
Maybe he could use this character to get lots of money by using those skills, and then give it to a character (also controlled by him) whose soul has not been sold :P.

Code: Select all

System.out.println("Java Developer");
echo 'Powered by Debian GNU/Linux'