quests wiki suggestion

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

altbdoor
Peon
Peon

quests wiki suggestion

Post by altbdoor »

hi guys. just played themanaworld a week ago. like many other players, i'm a frequent visitor of the quests page in themanaworld wiki.

the quest page currently sorts quests by levels. may i suggest another way of sorting? by places. at times, i check the quests page, and i'm at this level, i go in the wiki just to know i need to travel to so and so place, which (i dunno, maybe only me) frustrates me. so, i'm suggesting, we do it this way

Code: Select all

------------
Place name
------------
Quest 1 (lvl x)
Quest 2 (lvl x)
for example

Code: Select all

------------                                ------------
Hurnscald                                   Tulimshar
------------                                ------------
Forest Bow Quest (LVL 1-20)                 Aidan And Ishi's Monster Points (USEFUL)
Wooden Shield Quest (LVL 1-20)              Tulimshar Quests (LVL 1-20)
and so on for other places and so. is this good? does any other players feel the same as me?

if i get the green light, i'll get working on it, even though i have no wiki exp lol
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: quests wiki suggestion

Post by Alige »

Hello,

I already tried this system and it seems to me that it doesn't work properly, for many reasons. The main one is because nearly all the quests are gathered around Hurnscald so we would have a giant column compared to another tiny one, which is Nivalis for example.

I am not intending to change the Quests wiki page as it would require a lot of work. This work won't be done as I would need all the translators to do that and most of them are gone by now.

Thanks for your suggestion but you don't have my approval, sorry.

Best regards,
Ali-G
altbdoor
Peon
Peon

Post by altbdoor »

thanks for the quick reply and thorough explanation :)
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

I accepted your account on the wiki, feel free to improve anything there but if you have any consequent modifications you would like to do, just tell me about it before :)

Regards.
altbdoor
Peon
Peon

Post by altbdoor »

thanks. i'd improve on things where i'd know, and if its something major, i'd bring it up here again :)