THANK YOU

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Nard
Knight
Knight

THANK YOU

Post by Nard »

I'd like to thank you developpers, as I already did with Jenalya and Pjotr, for the great Job (with a capital letter) you have published since new Tulimshar and halloween event.
I include those hidden who work to keep the server alive and have it more powerful.
I had a lot of pleasure to try to complete the challenges you gave us. I laughed a lot when I read the texts, admired the graphic work (I love new Nivalis) and new items whatever they are useful or not, moaned over the bugs and myself, admired some scripts innovations, got angry with the rush of players on the new quests (I was among them) and finally got relaxed when finished.
I do not hesitate to tell when I do not agree with your decisions, so I must say when I do, maybe because only few will do it even though they think it.
All the words I can write will not be better than the two ones:

THANK YOU

N.B.: I was Glad to meet once Platyna ingame; a particular thanks goes to you :)

(Ber)Nard alias Nardis alias Luxima
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Re: THANK YOU

Post by Nard »

I'd like to thank you players
Who make this nice game alive.
Thank you for the role you play
Thank you to be yourself
Thank you to help and smile
Thank you to moan
thank you to be human
Thank you because, if you were not here
This game would be boring, severe
and all the nice work made by those developers
would stay an empty ghost ship
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
natsuki3
Novice
Novice

Post by natsuki3 »

are you leaving the game or what ?
Its blue like the sea.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

natsuki3 wrote:are you leaving the game or what ?
Did I say anything which may let you suppose it?
I am just grateful and want to say it :)
Nami
Novice
Novice

Post by Nami »

LOL Nard, you would never leave the game! :) :) :D :D :) :)
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

i'd like to thanks the players that actually did roleplay when i was playing. my thanks go out to mrwho, and amun. they kept hurnscald entertaining.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Thank you to all developers and testers of the Christmas 2011 and for this years' job. And PLEASE:
Attachments
Press any Key.jpg
Press any Key.jpg (52.21 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

lmfao nice picture