Manamarket Statistics page

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Manamarket Statistics page

Post by SriNitayanda »

Does anyone know what happened to the manamarket statistics page?
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Manamarket Statistics page

Post by o11c »

The ManaMarket bot itself got moved to platinum, but the stats page never got moved.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

http://tmw-test.dyndns.org/manamarket_stats.html i can't load this page, can u? (it is the manamarket statistics page linked from the wiki)
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

SriNitayanda wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the manamarket statistics page?
Yes. I forgot to renew the hostname. It's fixed now.
SriNitayanda wrote:http://tmw-test.dyndns.org/manamarket_stats.html i can't load this page, can u? (it is the manamarket statistics page linked from the wiki)
Same question, same answer. Fixed now.
o11c wrote:The ManaMarket bot itself got moved to platinum, but the stats page never got moved.
The bot has not yet been moved. Stats are a bigger source of pain than the bot itself; I'd love to see that move to the platinum web host.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Thx for the fast answer and the fast fix :D