animated NPC

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

yosuhara
Knight
Knight

animated NPC

Post by yosuhara »

i don't know, it is so hard to make some animations for NPC for example like "moving smoke" for the smoking wanderer NPC (teleport to greenland)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

animated npcs are planned, but are currently not technically possible. Maybe the implementation of the new animation system will change that:
http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Animations

But in my opinion all current sprites should be replaced on the long term because they all don't fit together. Thats why i think that it would be a waste of time to improve the current npc sprites. it would be much better to create new sprites from scratch based on the style of the new playerset.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

thx crush
haggard
Novice
Novice

Post by haggard »

yea they really dont mesh together what so ever but no complaining im not worried about what they look like im more worried about if they are going to do anything for me or not