Prsm, Unlock my post of Evidence that Frost lied

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Telim
Newly Registered User

Prsm, Unlock my post of Evidence that Frost lied

Post by Telim »

Today, I came for my name!!!

Prsm, if you can't understand my post, Evidence that Frost lied at the reasons he kickd us, please ask a native speaker as Ladysugar to read it to you words by words.

In my post I've listed Frost's reason for kicking me and banning me on 26th March, 2013.
But as my post's title said, Frost lied. He lied about why I've got banned on 26th March, 2013.
He calumniated me kepting insulting everyone on 26th March, 2013 and he lied about my son Soleil extended the insults.
That's Frost's reason for kicking me and banning me!!!

He lied!!!

As I said, please check the dialogue record on my first post, Do we need GMs who abuse us and power as Narus and Frost did

Can you Prsm, or anyone else find one single word of mine that kept insulting everyone or extended the insults???!!!

If you can, please copy my words in your reply!

If you can't, please unlock my post!
Last edited by Telim on 01 Mar 2013, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
Telim
Newly Registered User

Re: Prsm, Unlock my post of Evidence that Frost lied

Post by Telim »

I was gonna leave this alone as locked.
But now after three days!!! I've found Frost has used his GM relations to ban me in the game, asked o11c to ban me in #themanaworld on irc, asked Prsm to lock my post, asked Nard to kick me out of guild!!!

You've done too much to me!!! Today, I came for my name!!!

Frost we need to vote for your GM power again!!!
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Prsm, Unlock my post of Evidence that Frost lied

Post by Big Crunch »

Its been reviewed by someone who wasnt there and determined that there was no inappropriate action by anyone with GM powers.

I will be recommending that you be banned from the forum as well, considering you cannot leave well enough alone.

Frost is not a GM. He is an administrator with higher access than GM's have. There was no vote for him to get his status. He was asked to be an admin because of his skills, because of his willingness to help the project, and because he is one of the most level headed individuals in the game. The GHP was who asked him to be an admin.

This topic, like the others, is now locked.

BC
sexy red bearded GM