Heya all, we need Scripters for LoF!

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Pihro
Peon
Peon

Heya all, we need Scripters for LoF!

Post by Pihro »

I've noticed off topic isn't used much anymore, but I would consider this off topic for TMW. At this moment I am the only person scripting for LoF (landoffire) tmwA server, and it would be nice to get some help. I figured since LoF and TMW are both on tmwA, some people skilled in tmwA scripting will be able to see this. If you are interested, PM me here.

- ps -
We also are replacing magic with steamtech (steampunk technology) and someone well versed in magic.conf is also needed :D
tsukinokage
Peon
Peon

Re: Heya all, we need Scripters for LoF!

Post by tsukinokage »

So you abandoned the idea of developing new LoF based on ManaServ?
Pihro
Peon
Peon

Post by Pihro »

No, I have not abandoned that. Planning is in progress for said game. But, I want the people who have spent time in our tmwA server to have something fun and new to do while the new game is in progress. Also help on the new game is desired, from those who enjoy steampunk themes and games safe for all ages. Our tmwA server does not deserve abandonment due to development of a new game though, hence why scripters are needed :)
tsukinokage
Peon
Peon

Post by tsukinokage »

I was just curious if you want to develop new game based on ManaServ, why you need people familiar with magic.conf to replace magic into steamtech.
You decided to replace magic with steamtech in LoF-eathena too?
Pihro
Peon
Peon

Post by Pihro »

tsukinokage wrote:I was just curious if you want to develop new game based on ManaServ, why you need people familiar with magic.conf to replace magic into steamtech.
You decided to replace magic with steamtech in LoF-eathena too?
I want to replace magic in our LoF-athena because it would be fun and new for the players we have, as well as give me an idea of a better way to do it in manaserv.