The story of Kazenawa and Yojimbo

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

The story of Kazenawa and Yojimbo

Post by Kazenawa »

After having fought a lot in the past, Kazenawa got tired of it... Too much kills from his own hands, too much violence, even if it was against evil forces that live in the Mana World.

That's why he rested to find a solution... First of all, his primary thought was to stop fighting, but he quickly realized that it would be coward towards persons he fought with. Anyway, he couldn't stay hidden peacefully while others continue the infinite fight against evil forces !
So, he first of all purified his past sins with some ancient spell that reduces his fighting abilities near zero... But what he hasn't prepared was that he wasn't able to learn fighting anymore !
He feels really vulnerable and decided to find an alternative way, first, to protect him, and then, to continue to fight evil forces with his friends.

Being harrassed by monsters that live outside, he decided to go in caves, he thought it would be safier. When he was a quite powerful warrior, he was able to go through caves without any fear. Though, with really basic fighting abilities, he realized that it wasn't really easy to survive in caves...
But, walking in caves desperately, near than lost in those wide caves, a secret way appeared at the angle of a corridor... Excited, although his heart was deeply beating, he started to explore that unknown cave... The darkness was growing, and he quickly wasn't able to see anything. But he continued, he was sure that something special existed in this cave, and he absolutely wanted to see it, even if his life might depends on it ! At the turn of the corridor he was following, he perceived a strange glowing light, alternating between bright white, purple and blue.
He soon catch sight of a huge arched gate. This place was definitely awesome and incredible. He could even touch the tense that resided in this place !
On the gate, ancient and unknown symbols were drawed, he wasn't able to recognize anyone of them. He hesitated... But entered in what appeared to be the end of this secret path. It was a round cave, with nothing in it, except a big hole in the middle. From his place, he first felt an imaginable conscience. He was sure that he wasn't alone here... Something was here too, and it seemed to him that he were in it's den... He began to be afraid, and wanted to go back, but the glowing light turned red, and a strong force field appeared in the gate he previously passed through with ease...
That's when, from even the walls of the cave, a powerful and non-human voice resonated. It said : « Don't be afraid Kazenawa. You're in a secret place that was closed many years ago, and there's nobody else than me and you. » This odd voice paralized him, and he wasn't able to even say a word, his thoughts were feeling an intense power approaching. Small glowing balls of lights began to go out from the big hole in the center, and the tricolore glowing light intensified. The powerful seemed to concentrate in the center of this hole, and it Kaze felt an imaginable power approching in this hole.
That's when the concentration of energy exploded, and the creature appeared that Kaze thought he would pass away. He was unconcious a short time, and when his mind was back, he opened his eyed and saw a strange high, powerful feeling creature near the edge of the hole.

It's voice seemed closer, but was still powerful. Though, this time, it wasn't as scary as before. It said : « I was waiting for you. And i influed on your mind, that's why you took a difficult decision for a brave warrior : stop fighting. I know your whole story, and everything about you, i was focused on you even before your birth. I'm here to save you, and to offer you what you want.  Don't you remember to have felt strange sensations in the past, some moments of intense power ? »
Kaze, still amazed by the situation he was in, answered with a simple : « Yes ».
The creature looked at him in his eyes, and a lot of images go through his eyes. Some of them were more intense than the other ones. They seemed to belong to the creature, and it was a part of his story.
The creature started to talk again : « Now that you know a little more about me, i'll develop some points. You are here because i thought it's the moment for it. I tried with other warriors before, but they all were too much afraid to pass the gate except one of them. Seriously, was it so terrible ? Anyway, he instantly died when he passed the gate... That's how i was sure that you were the good one. You survived entering here because, contrary to others past warriors that tried to enter, you really purified yourself from your past sins, and you haven't any greedy mind of glory unlike them. You don't want to fight anymore, but you're only searching a way to continue to do it, because you don't want to let your friends dying on the battlefield, and you want to fight against evil forces.
I think we could make a deal... I was closed there for too long. Contrary to you, i can't feel bad after having killed creatures, because it's the reason of my existence. Also, i'm sure you noticed it, i'm not human, i'm an aeon. I'm resting here for a lot of time now, because for now there's nothing particular to do outside, in your world. Though, the evil forces you and you friends are trying to regulate are growing. I've spied their core from my world, and i've seen that they are trying to open gates in aim to enter in mass in your world and devastate it.
You're the only one, having greatly purified your mind, that was able to enter in. This mean you allowed me to go out my world.
So, i'll explain my deal... I can't directly go into your world, principally because i'm not allowed to do it. I need a support in it, and you would be the support. At the beginning, i won't certainly be as powerful in your world as i'm currently in mine. Here we are at the frontier, and you're already in mine. I offer you to be my support in your world. For this, you've to change yourself from warrior to summoner, doing good with other people and staying calm and rest. It won't be easy because that's exhausting, that's why you'll have to be in reat health for it, and of course to not die !
As i know you perfectly, i'm sure that's the answer to fight you were searching for.
What do you think about it ?
 »

Surprisingly enough, Kaze perfectly understood each signification of what the creature said. He knew that he would have to devote his life to this creature, it's the only solution to what he was looking for.
That's why, now completely at ease, he answered : « That's the only way to resolve my problem. You probably knew that i would have answered this, but i know you haven't influenced my choice. Let's make this deal. Anyway i'm tired to fight, and it seems to be your mission to do it. I'll help you becoming stronger in my world, and you will protect me against evil forces, especially when i'll be summoning. That's the only way i have, and i anyway already feel strong link between us. You offered me why i was looking for. I'm sure with some training i would be able to fight through you, as you'll for sure be able to control me. From this contact i feel that we're now linked forever. I accept you proposition without any regret. »
The creature said : « Great, i was sure you were a valorous person, and that i could count on you. As you said, we're now linked forever, and nothing will be able to break this link except our destruction. We have a mission to do together, and we haven't anytime to loose. Evil is amazingly powerful, i've to train to be powerful enough in you world, and it will be long, we shall start immediately. Furhermore, from this contact, you're already somewhat good summoner, but you'll have to master this ability perfectly for us to be powerful enough to fulfill the mission we have to. I also give you basic abilities to survive i this hostile world.
Although you'll need to stay calm and take care of you, don't deny you friends because you'll need them and they need you. I know some safe caves you could stay in when i'll need an intense summon. I send you their localisations by head, we soon won't need to speak at each other to communicate. Don't hesitate to use those positions when needed.
We now have to start, and you have to go out there, this place isn't made for you as you're already dwindling.
 »
Kaze said : « I'm ready, let's start. » The creature answered : « It's ok, i expected it. I'll now reaveal you my appearance and my name. I'm called Yojimbo, and i am the blade of vengeance, they dare only whisper my name. I'll destroy everything evil in your world, because they're already close to control mine. They already succeeded in killing my dog, called Daigoro, even if it was also an aeon. »
Kaze, now intensively linked to Yojimbo, knew that he was sincere. He was some kind of incredible mercenary, worn with unexpected amors, amazing samuraï's weapons, ready to do everything to a achieve his mission.

Having said and explained everythind he has to, they started to communicate with their heads, and none echo or sound have been possible to hear anymore. I can't tell you more about it, but you will certainly show them in the Mana World...
cookie monster
Novice
Novice

Re: The story of Kazenawa and Yojimbo

Post by cookie monster »

wow. just.... WOW :shock: