Crush

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Crush

Post by meway »

I'd like to thank you for being a respectable individual and a major part of this project. I only see you on the forums but you have always given appropriate guidance and advice whenever its been needed. I appreciate you. The fact that you Moderate the forums when its needed and keep our forums a nice clean environment without being biased when taking appropriate action. I thank you. You truly are a leader and a great example for anyone that is or is going to be part of the team. (:
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

Re: Crush

Post by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] »

Sure, the "power separation principle" exercised by Crush on this forum proves his great ability to manage a clear line about everyday moderation capability, including the extra dramas such as those we had to witness during the "Host Move Crisis" those days.
meway wrote:You truly are a leader and a great example for anyone that is or is going to be part of the team. (:
Hum ... does it means you achieved one more new foolish behavior, not already taken in account by the 'TMW Committee' (ex-GHP) ?
In this case this thread can be considered as a smart protective action ... best wishes you succeed in it :mrgreen:
ImageImage
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] wrote:Sure, the "power separation principle" exercised by Crush on this forum proves his great ability to manage a clear line about everyday moderation capability, including the extra dramas such as those we had to witness during the "Host Move Crisis" those days.
meway wrote:You truly are a leader and a great example for anyone that is or is going to be part of the team. (:
Hum ... does it means you achieved one more new foolish behavior, not already taken in account by the 'TMW Committee' (ex-GHP) ?
In this case this thread can be considered as a smart protective action ... best wishes you succeed in it :mrgreen:
You should quit babbling nonsense from your ass. This is unrelated to to host move. Lt. KLAG I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, sometimes things are simple and its easy to make yourself look like an idiot ;)
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

meway wrote:You should quit babbling nonsense from your ass. [...]
Lt. KLAG I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, sometimes things are simple and its easy to make yourself look like an idiot ;)
I'm sorry to interfere once more, but I'm really astonished (considering I'm overly used to your manners in this forum) :
I can't really use my personal body in that unusual way :shock:

Please tell me this Meway, since your butt seems largely smarter than mine :
how can you achieve this (*) on your own ? :?:

(*) (I mean the "ass babbling" thing)
Last edited by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] on 25 Apr 2013, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

It is unrelated to the move for sure.

But Meway, what's that slurping sound? :roll:
Head of the TMW Illuminati
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

MadCamel wrote:It is unrelated to the move for sure.

things don't change around here at all lol

in order to find meway, you only have to find the most important person in the room and wait for them to be facing the opposite direction, if you look closely you can see 2 feet hanging out of their rear
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

yourmistakes wrote:
MadCamel wrote:It is unrelated to the move for sure.

things don't change around here at all lol

in order to find meway, you only have to find the most important person in the room and wait for them to be facing the opposite direction, if you look closely you can see 2 feet hanging out of their rear
:lol: MadCamel I guess that sound is me in your rear ;D
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

"anal and oral stages" strike again ...

meway wrote:You should quit babbling nonsense from your ass. [...]
MadCamel wrote:But Meway, what's that slurping sound? :roll:
yourmistakes wrote:in order to find meway, you only have to find the most important person in the room and wait for them to be facing the opposite direction, if you look closely you can see 2 feet hanging out of their rear
meway wrote: :lol: MadCamel I guess that sound is me in your rear ;D
Well ... it seems like this supposed "laudatory topic" from our beloved Meway quickly revealed his fondamental mixed "anal and oral stages" foundation :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

aaaaannnndddd its done.

BC
sexy red bearded GM