Permanetly banned

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Gross Fire
Newly Registered User

Permanetly banned

Post by Gross Fire »

Hello

Today at 7:37 Am i was trying to connect to tmw and i saw that my char is permanently banned also i checked gm log can't see anything for my name also i checked forum too and nothing so can someone tell me what is going here.

Regards.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Permanetly banned

Post by Crush »

Hello Gross Fire

I think the admins will need some more information to be able to find out what's up, like your account name and the last time you were able to play. Also note that bans are by account, not by character. When one of your characters gets banned, your whole account gets banned. So make sure to check all of your characters in the GM log, not just your main.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

Hello, Pluto.

Yesterday I received a complaint that "test12" was being disruptive on the testing server by spawning jackos on other people. This was surprising, because only trusted people are even permitted to spawn on there. I investigated, and found that your old account there still had "Developer" status.
I immediately blocked your IP address on the testing server.

I then followed up on your permanent ban on the main server and noticed you had 8 active accounts there. I blocked those.

I'm sorry I didn't document this better. It must have been quite a shock to suddenly notice that you were banned again, just like every other time you were completely surprised when I closed your accounts.

The following accounts are now banned:
server
hahahaha
handle
arianasimi123
Saggitarius
arianshpresa

To avoid such unpleasant surprises in the future, your IP address will be blocked from the main game server.

I hope this answers your question and clarifies the nature of your permanent ban.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Frost wrote:I then followed up on your permanent ban on the main server and noticed you had 8 active accounts there. I blocked those. [...] To avoid such unpleasant surprises in the future, your IP address will be blocked from the main game server.
It is nice to see how lovely The Mana World now is. :?
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Alige wrote:It is nice to see how lovely The Mana World now is. :?
Not that Frost ever needs backing, but i will educate Alige!

First Pluto was permanently banned years ago, for hacking/scamming new players and making there game life a living hell. Thanks goes to Frost who has tirelessly kept an eye open, ever vigilant and help full.

Alige, you cant possible think the game is better with Pluto in it!

and in the words of the immortal Big Crunch, This is not a discussion forum.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!