some suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Bear
Warrior
Warrior

More suggestions

Post by Bear »

I think too much of TMW! X:

Anyways, while in school i was thinking of TMW and thought of a few features that might enlighten the game.

1. Party based Monsters, Monsters that can kill one person quickly but would have trouble with many people

2. Unique item system, As in Maybe instead of Potions and basic items like those, we could maybe think of some new Fruits that havemagical Attributes.

3. Extension maps, not only one map per field, maybe 2 or three? depending on direction im guessing.

4. towns w/ Unique npcs, no Same npc in every town.

5. Bosses, should have a rewarding system, similar to that of the Ragnaro Online MVP system.

Well, these are my suggestions for the time being ^^
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

I don't know about the rewarding system, I never tryed it, but I like the other ideas.
jui-feng
Peon
Peon

Post by jui-feng »

in RO the "mvp" (which is the player who did/got the most damage to/from the mvp monster) gets a reward item and reward exp.

we could also change this to reward money. Or reward ... magic points.. no, thats to powerful. ;)
:> poor english i know ^^ hope you understood a half.. <:

ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Hey jui, long time you don't come here isn't it? Thx for explanation. I think also this one it's a good idea, but Bear you should tell me if it's really possible...
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

Reply @Elven

Post by Bear »

Everything i post if possible, if someone doesnt know how, i do.
Every suggestion i make is well thought thru by me regarding e-athenas limits and everything. no worries

Gif.

Post by Guest »

In npc scripting, NPCs can display a bmp image from a certain folder in Ragnarok, i was wondering if you can make animated GIFs readable by npcs.
This would make it possible to have a moving image of the npc your talking to as a cut in
jui-feng
Peon
Peon

Post by jui-feng »

wow thats a nice idea!

maybe those pics should be .pngs.. :D (i dont know, do png images support animation? if not, the "animated" image could be more than one .png file..)

btw:
i really like the "newer" manaworld. the new map(s? i cant find a warp xD), shops, inventory, skills/stats, monsters, "die" feature, etc ><

hehe.. im lvl 2/2 :D

@elven:
yeah.. maybe i should join IRC again >.>
:> poor english i know ^^ hope you understood a half.. <:

ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Hey Guest, this is a great idea, and even not so hard to add, I'll think on it later